home

Author Topic: Kickstarters - Ongoing list  (Read 6985 times)

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
Re: Kickstarters - Ongoing list
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2019, 11:10:53 AM »
That's the same lot that made the halflings Warlord Games are selling I think.

A lot of interesting stuff there - the only question I have is are the units of 20 single model figures? One unit shows some graphics of 5 different figures, but the others look the same.
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Victor

• A.E.I.O.U.
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2019, 01:34:17 PM »
I had a quick look in the comments and I think within every unit there will be several poses for the miniatures. But better check for yourself again.

Offline Von Zorn

« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2019, 02:49:05 PM »
That's the same lot that made the halflings Warlord Games are selling I think.

A lot of interesting stuff there - the only question I have is are the units of 20 single model figures? One unit shows some graphics of 5 different figures, but the others look the same.

I have some of them as a friend and I split a Kickstarter pledge. There are multiples of various poses in most units, so a bit old school but they aren't all the same pose like the old 90s GW units. Paint variations will help them look more variant.

Online GamesPoet

• Happy Summer! : )
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2019, 08:23:14 PM »
Got my Ogres in the mail today ... only pledged for one set of three (set V1), yet after the fact picked up another (set V2), and the Ogre sized bull dog, too.  Might buy a third set (V3), maybe the leader next too.

Here's the kickstarter from before ... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atlantisminiatures/atlantis-miniatures-ogres/description ... looks like late pledges are still being accepted.

Hoping to use these with my halfmen from Westfalia.  Someday. :icon_wink:

"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb