home

Author Topic: Unhappy Random thoughts...  (Read 70888 times)

Offline Artobans Ghost

Re: Unhappy Random thoughts...
« Reply #5575 on: June 06, 2019, 06:55:51 PM »
My usual recipe is an egg, bread crumbs, Worchester sauce and some BBQ sauce or sundried tomato dressing for flavour. I'm thinking that I may need either a second egg, or just more bread crumbs.

That thought above should head for happy and random 😺
I am officially hungry
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017
Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

Mathi Alfblut Dec 9,2017
Get a binge of Yule ale, roasted boar and some proper axes and we will ALL be happy again!

GP Aug 8, 2019
Can we just take a hammer to it, smash it into little bits.

Offline Sig

« Reply #5576 on: June 07, 2019, 12:08:11 PM »
Might actually need less crap in it and more meat with a good fat content.

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
« Reply #5577 on: June 07, 2019, 06:56:01 PM »
Meat's pretty good quality but it is pretty lean. Could be it.

Offline Rowsdower

• Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #5578 on: June 08, 2019, 02:06:17 AM »
Something made my workmates unhappy the other night. A customer sent his desert back, claiming his ice cream was too cold and wanted us to microwave it for him

Offline Artobans Ghost

« Reply #5579 on: June 08, 2019, 11:58:19 AM »
Something made my workmates unhappy the other night. A customer sent his desert back, claiming his ice cream was too cold and wanted us to microwave it for him

I was renovating a Burger King about 30 years ago and it was the downtown location and a night job so the clientele was pretty unique. I was talking to a native guy who was explaining strength coming from the length of his hair. very friendly and smiling while the cast around his wrist was bleeding proficiently. Didnít seem to mind. Meanwhile a guy at the counter was freaking out on the girl about not having exactly 7 ice cubes in his coke that he specifically ordered.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017
Questions?

Mathi Alfblut Dec 9,2017
Get a binge of Yule ale, roasted boar and some proper axes and we will ALL be happy again!

GP Aug 8, 2019

Offline Rowsdower

• Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #5580 on: June 10, 2019, 12:27:36 AM »
^
Last Saturday was pretty bad; mostly because the diners were particularly fussy. There was a table of a local transport firm who were probably the snootiest pack of bus and truck drivers I'd ever had the displeasure of meeting. On top of that; 'Mrs Allergic to everything' [as we've taken to calling her] brought her whole family in and NONE of them could eat ANYTHING on the menu.

The icing on the cake though [and this is the mother of all tortured metaphors] is that the trays in the desert freezer collapsed; smashing about fifty tarts which caused the pastry chef some annoyance.     

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #5581 on: June 15, 2019, 11:46:32 AM »
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Sig

« Reply #5582 on: June 16, 2019, 07:49:31 AM »
Clearly fake, the Chinese donít hide the military, they hide protest - it would be a picture of tanks only.

• Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #5583 on: June 16, 2019, 09:52:34 AM »
That is just a man in the street - nothing to be seen here, no protest to hide.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
« Reply #5584 on: September 11, 2019, 07:52:52 PM »
I think I have shitty parents.

They haven't visited since I got married in 2016. They never came to hold my daughter when she was a newborn (she's a year and a half now) nor do they plan to visit to see or hold my newest child (2 months old). Meanwhile they have visited my sister's family in Florida (parents live in Maine, I'm in Northern VA) 3-4 times in the past year and a half. My Brother moved in with my sister with his wife and daughter (they were living with my parents) and just announced they are having a boy due Feb 2nd. I have a feeling my parents will actually visit and see the baby. I have asked them to visit us before but when they do answer the phone they say its too expensive or they don't have the time. It feels really shitty that they will miss out on holding their baby granddaughters from my family. Like they just don't care. I used to look up to these people but in the last 8 years they have changed so much that they are almost strangers.  My oldest daughter has only seen my mom once via a skype call. My dad's never seen her.  Just feels shitty.
"Find him, bind him, tie him to a pole and break his fingers to splinters. Drag him to a hole until he wakes up, naked, clawing at the ceiling of his grave."- Mother in "The Mariner's Revenge Song" to her son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPAr7kL-

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
« Reply #5585 on: September 11, 2019, 08:30:01 PM »
What's the old saying?
"You can choose your friends, but you are stuck with your relatives."

Or something like that.

Did they come to the wedding willingly, and get the hump about something?
How were they when you were ill with the brain thingey?

Anyway not seeing grandchildren is their loss Feanor.
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Artobans Ghost

« Reply #5586 on: September 11, 2019, 08:46:26 PM »
That sucks all round.
I think your on to something.
What Mids says as well
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017
Questions?

Mathi Alfblut Dec 9,2017

GP Aug 8, 2019

• Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #5587 on: September 11, 2019, 10:07:55 PM »
Except, of course, if Feanor forgot to mention that his parents are dead .....