home

Author Topic: Bots  (Read 2285 times)

Online Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Attorney-at-RAW
Re: Bots
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2019, 12:07:07 PM »
Here is another example: JainJude.

Rather lovely. Drink is essential for soldiers about to enter battle, and I should think especially so in a fantasy world with monsters and undead on the other side!Cannabis oil cartridge vaporizer

So I just got the Bones kickstarter and I want to have an army with as many giants as possible. When I try to make a list in easy army it wont let me view a list with 6 giants in it im a pdf view even tho it allows me to add them to the list (i have plenty of regiments unlocking the monster slots) it states "list not valid. you have too many multiples of H/M/W

Is there a rule saying i can only include so many of the same unit entry in a list? I cant find it in the main rule book?xvideos xnxx xxx
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
    • My wargaming blog
Re: Bots
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2019, 07:51:14 AM »
here we go again... from AlrinLom
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989