home

Author Topic: Happy Sanguinala (Holidays) 2018  (Read 434 times)

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Sanguinala (Holidays) 2018
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2018, 01:04:26 AM »
Typically for Christmas I usually give two gifts. One is the real gift and the other is the joke/goof gift. Just meant to be funny or a jab. This year the real gift for my wife was a pregnancy pillow (Baby 2 is due in July! Genetic tests shows its most likely a girl!).
 :biggriin:

This is the joke gift:

The back cover:
It's been several months since the 2016 presidential election, and "Uncle Joe" Biden is puttering around his house, grouting the tile in his master bathroom, feeling lost and adrift in an America that doesn't make sense anymore.

But when his favorite Amtrak conductor dies in a suspicious accident, Joe feels a familiar desire to serve- and he leaps into the role of amateur sleuth, with a little help from his old friend President Barack Obama (code name: Renegade). Together they'll plumb the darkest depths of Delaware, traveling from cheap motels to biker bars and beyond, as they uncover the sinister forces advancing America's opioid epidemic.

Part action thriller, part mystery, part bromance, and (just to be clear) 100 percent fiction, Hope Never Dies imagines life after the oval office for two of America's greatest heroes. Together they'll prove that justice has no term limits.
"Find him, bind him, tie him to a pole and break his fingers to splinters. Drag him to a hole until he wakes up, naked, clawing at the ceiling of his grave."- Mother in "The Mariner's Revenge Song" to her son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPAr7kL-

Offline GamesPoet

• Happy New Year! : )
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2018, 01:13:32 AM »
 :icon_lol:

And a Christmas gift for the rest of us now that it has been shared here. :::cheers:::

I gave mittens and a hat wiht a mug for hot beverages  for a small boy in need this year.

Wrapping presents for family tonight, and may all have a wonderful day tomorrow!
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

Offline zak

• Raging Viking
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2018, 01:54:19 AM »
Merry Christmas you filthy animals  :engel:
"Fight your foes in the field, nor be burnt in your house!"

Offline Rowsdower

• Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2018, 08:54:49 AM »
The omnissiah has blessed me with a Skitari starter set and the old ones have blessed me with a Lizard men starter set.
 I've been a very good Rowsdower this year :smile2:

• His Royal Highness
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2018, 12:28:38 AM »
I made some Grinch pancakes with chocolate chips for breakfast.

They came out quite well
"Find him, bind him, tie him to a pole and break his fingers to splinters. Drag him to a hole until he wakes up, naked, clawing at the ceiling of his grave."- Mother in "The Mariner's Revenge Song" to her son.

Offline GamesPoet

• Happy New Year! : )
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2018, 02:28:58 PM »
I treated myself to some books this year ...

"Three Victories and A Defeat: The Rise and Fall of the First British Empire" by Brendan Simms
"The End of the House of Lancaster"  by R. L. Storey
"The Island at the Center of the World" by Russell Shorto
"The Log Road to Antietam" by Richard Slotkin
"The Great Divide" by Thomas Flemming

Thought it was a bit funny that the authors' last names, with the exception of the last one, all  started with the letter S.  Maybe Santa was in the background making sure I encountered these items, although not sure how that explains the last one ... lol.

Also, my 2 boxes of Perry WotRs, 1 box of Perry Mercs, and 1 box of Perry light cavalry arrived this past Saturday ... merry Christmas to me.

And ... happy Boxing Day! :::cheers:::
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Sydney, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2018, 12:53:14 PM »
Late Merry Christmas, early new year for tomorrow!

Been on holidays at the beach the past 4 nights with the family, back now! At some point in the new year, will upload some photos!
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

• His Royal Highness
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2019, 08:14:09 PM »