home

Author Topic: Where to Post?  (Read 115 times)

Offline Michael Stockin

• https://www.facebook.com/michael.stockin.18
Where to Post?
« on: January 04, 2021, 09:47:18 AM »
As a lover of forums and notifications I tend to create a master topic that contains all my waffling and just keep it topped up, rather than have say a topic of WIPs, a Terrain topic, a fluff topic etc...

My question is, which is the best place to put such a topic, the first post will link to own website/blog where most of my current content is as TBH I CBA to recreate it all here, but then going forwards I will update the forum here too.
My Personal Wargaming Chronicles:

https://angelbarracks.co.uk/

Online GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
  • Happy New Year! : )
Re: Where to Post?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 12:21:01 PM »
What will more of your posts provide than not? Then place the thread in that area, and go for it.   And I presume Imperial WFB, so if it really is a balanced mixed bag of Imperial goodness, then between gaming, painting, scenery, fluff, try the Elector's Forum to start out.  However, if you're going to venture into something like 40K, then recommend using the area for an appropriate 40K thread.  Enjoy!
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Sydney, Australia
Re: Where to Post?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 10:55:47 AM »
A lot of members stay in the Brush and Palette only because they mainly do hobby only.

You could have two:
One for hobby in the Brush and Palette.
One here for all your rules and fluff discussion.

Arguably, like GamesPoet said put it all here for now.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.