In order to make your forum experience as enjoyable as possible, we ask you to abide by the following set of house rules:Forum Use
- Please do not use animated images for your forum avatar.
- Please do not use any
images in your signature.
- Please do not use any functions which interact with another user's IP address or which collect/use information from users.
-Posts made on the forums may not include the following:
* Defamation or Personal Attacks
* The use of excessive Profanity
* The use of racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory language, including use in a pejorative manner.Copyrights and Advertising
- This website conforms to Games Workshop's (GW) Intellectual Property (IP) pollicies. Refer to this site
. In general, if you follow these general guidelines you should be safe:
--> Please do not present complete stat lines from any GW copyrighted source. You may present individual
stats in the context of a forum debate or clarification.
--> Please do not copy and present any GW copyrighted material; this includes text and artwork, among others. You may quote specific passages from any GW source in the context of a forum debate, as long as they are placed within quotation marks and properly cited to the source; ie. publication and page number.
- You are not allowed to ask for, or offer, illegal copies of any GW copyrighted material - digital or otherwise - through this site.
- You are not allowed to advertise any website out of context. That is; you are
allowed to mention a helpful site in the course of a forum thread, but you are not
allowed to simply plug a site "out of the blue".Enforcement
- The Owner, Administrators, and Moderators of Warhammer-Empire.com (staff) reserve the right to apply whatever disciplinary measure they see fit at any point in time, to any member(s), for any reason.
- Disciplinary measures range from the editing or deleting of individual posts found in violation of forum rules or guidelines, to (permanent) banishment from the forums as a whole, and include whatever fitting temporary or permanent modifications to a user's status which are offered by the forum's engine.
- Any problems with individual staff members or staff policy as a whole should be presented by email to a staff member.
-- Warhammer-Empire.com Staff