home

Author Topic: tournament raports?  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Kaz

tournament raports?
« on: November 05, 2003, 09:10:10 PM »
There’s a tournament coming this way in the weekend. And I thought about making a tournament rapport.

What this is all about, what about making a "tournament rapport’s" part f the site, like there’s battle rapport’s part. I know that I enjoy reading them and would like them all gathered + they for me sort of represent the tactics live. (of course a battle rapport is better at this, but that is against one known opponent usually, not against a wide variety of opponents which I think are the most important.
It is better to be silent and have people think you're stupid, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Offline simonp

tournament raports?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 11:49:14 AM »
I'd really like to see a tourney report. It's some of the most interesting to hear how a given army performed against different opponennts.

Offline Kaz

tournament raports?
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2003, 12:20:06 PM »
Quote from: simonp
I'd really like to see a tourney report. It's some of the most interesting to hear how a given army performed against different opponennts.

I thought the same, and then I thought ”why not save them so it’s not only the forum users who see them?”
It is better to be silent and have people think you're stupid, than to open your mouth and prove them right.