home

Author Topic: Where to post miniature paintings?  (Read 933 times)

Offline kaptun krum

• Http://www.the-waaagh.com
Where to post miniature paintings?
« on: August 24, 2005, 06:03:27 PM »
I was reading the thread on the Imperial Tour and noticed that it did not contain any information on where to post pictures of your painted miniatures at.  So being the new person that I am, I would like to ask about where would be the appropriate place to do this.  I would think that it would be in the Elector's Forum as it seems to be the catch all for anything empire related but figured I'd better ask before I go posting away and have to have a mod go and move my topics to the right place.

Also, when I get a right answer, would it be possible to update the Imperial Tour to reflect that answer.

Thanks.
You've come far and though your far from the end,
You mind where you are, cause you know where you've been
-Carbonleaf

Offline bloodbawler

• Baron of Wildenlack
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 06:31:15 PM »
You're right . . . at least all people post their pictures on Elector's Forum, although I still haven't guessed why in Imperial Office description, it says that you can submit your latest masterpiece.
Heathens! I shall smite thee! Right after my lunch break.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 06:53:49 PM »
The theory is that the Imperial Office is the place to submit stuff that you hope may go into the Main site's Gallery, Workshop, or Library.

In practise most people pop photos into their posts in the EF, for comment etc., and maybe not with the aim of getting in the gallery.

The mods responsible for adding to the Main site archives are usually pretty observant though, and will spot anyting they think is memorable.
 :wink:
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Calvin

• Administrator
    • CalvinWinter.net
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 02:28:48 AM »
If you’re just interested in showing your work to your peers via the forum the very best place is the Electors’ Forum. If you want to have your photos in the gallery though sending an e-mail to imperialforge would be your bet; however he doesn’t have access to a computer at the current time, so try bigrin42 or the Imperial Office.
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
    • http://www.warhammer-empire.com
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 02:47:47 AM »
Sometimes you can send them to me as I seem to be the only one updating the gallery right this moment.  

Atch
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do no let your heart rejoice"