home

Author Topic: @FR1DAY  (Read 1358 times)

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
@FR1DAY
« on: August 17, 2005, 11:07:04 PM »
Hey FR1DAY, we cannot be attacked at Rhya's Sisters at the moment. Any reason you posted your battle there?
Gave into the WoW.

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
@FR1DAY
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 12:43:40 AM »
Well, i was thinking about that too. Maybe it's just an oversight, maybe he meant to post it somewhere else, or maybe he has a cunning plan. :wink:
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline FR1DAY

• Members
@FR1DAY
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 07:30:53 AM »
well i'd played the gamre without checking the update on tuesday. Whoops. Oh well it boosts our total there incase of emergency.

I'd like to issue a small but determined attack on Katerbazen (what ever) to use the mural bonus and get some points estabalished there before the Middenlanders get too dug in to shift later.

The campaign day is this Sunday so that will be three maybe four games over the weekend to lodge, any games against the Middenlanders will be for the Mural, Ulirc is calling me. ANy against the Stirlanders will fall on Udo's fall, though i'm weary of this location. We need to either secure it or abandon it. This will draw off some Stirland victories allowing us to make gains in the north as the Middenlander try to finish off the Stirlanders, also increase our points in Bechafen.
There are 40 different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack.

So why you complaining!

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
@FR1DAY
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »
Well, that's clearly a mistake, isn't it?
I think it would be ok if you switched the location, but try asking the mods first.
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline FR1DAY

• Members
@FR1DAY
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 10:08:47 AM »
I'm a Mod remember, it's fine there trust me. We've got a good lead at Kaltenbach, see other thread, and someting may go awry at the fall yet. I'd be tempted to fall back to the sisters and the bridge. Kaltenbach and bechafen should be our real targets, let the heretics have the evil fall, it will bite them on the bum later.
There are 40 different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack.

So why you complaining!