home

Author Topic: Recruitment  (Read 28983 times)

Offline Perambulator

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Much Less Dense Than Other Lawyers!
Re: Recruitment
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2007, 05:13:32 PM »
The Order of the Fallen Star will sally forth with its knights, men-at-arms, and scholars to learn all it can of this Curse or Boon. For the Empire!

(I'm in the U.S. - but not in a very active gaming region - I'll get some battles in when I can.)
Quote from: Johan Willhelm
Quote from: Dendo Star
Muppets do not have Hatred!
I bet "Animal" has Frenzy . . .

Offline M. Armand

• Members
  • Of the Old Guard mercenary company.
« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2007, 05:14:03 AM »
Bonjour men of the Empire!  I am Monsieur Armand, commander of the Mercenary company, Armand's Avengers.  I have responded to the call for well-trained soldiers to fight for the Emperor's holdings.  I trust my men, and I will be well compensated for our services, and equipped well.  I am ready to recieve my orders in relation to my current location in Talabcland.  I assure you that none shall ravage the Empire's villages while the Avengers are part of their defense!
"You say you fight for the greater good of mankind?  What could be of greater good to mankind, Monsieur, than gold?"
- M. Armand, Mercenary Captain of the Old Guard

Offline machine-child

• Members
  • The Honorary Asian
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2007, 11:19:35 AM »
General Arastor, Conflaguration upon Heaven and Earth from Australia

Army: Home Keep of Sylvania
The 5 halberdier detachment is there for 2 reasons.  Fanatic bait, and I had no where else to spend the points.

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
« Reply #128 on: June 12, 2007, 01:09:27 PM »
Bonjour men of the Empire!  I am Monsieur Armand, commander of the Mercenary company, Armand's Avengers.  I have responded to the call for well-trained soldiers to fight for the Emperor's holdings.  I trust my men, and I will be well compensated for our services, and equipped well.  I am ready to recieve my orders in relation to my current location in Talabcland.  I assure you that none shall ravage the Empire's villages while the Avengers are part of their defense!

Welcome good sellsword!  I shall secure the transfer of funds to you right away...
I'm in college!

Offline Lord Drahcir Selig

• Members
  • The age in my profile is based on Empire calendar.
« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2007, 06:56:15 PM »
Me and my Which Hunter Army will be participating in the campaign.  Purging the Reik's Marches (Canada) of the foul taint of chaos and the even more untrust worthy and corrupt elder races.
Count not the darker hours that fall across life's way but rather like the sundial mark the brighter hours each day.

Offline Spiney

• Members
  • Merchant Prince of Marienburg
« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2007, 11:00:31 PM »
Jonathan from the Barren Hills (UK)

General Konrad Ludenhof reporting for duty sir!

Brain wounder: for when you don't want to kill your enemies, just leave them bedridden and pissing themselves.

Offline Soul Train of Nuln

• Members
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2007, 01:23:28 PM »
My most esteemed lords, I, Prince Abelard Steinhaur pledge my forces to the defense of Talabecland against whatever foe should hope to assail it.

Offline Mephe

• Members
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2007, 01:33:26 AM »
Father-Commander Gustavus Armandus shall join the hunt for the Nemesis Crown, as such an item of magic must be brought under Sigmar's controll. For who can say what foul sorceries it may controll?
Region: Talabecland (USA)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 07:51:57 PM by Mephe »

Offline jrzygrim

• Members
  • Theres always more
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2007, 06:26:19 PM »
General Centry The Grim reporting, from the artillery school of Nuln.  I will be stationed in southern new jersey in the United states.  My name is Mike and I despise elves.  I also have a non agression pact with  The Skaven of Clan Grim. 
Skaven 3000+
Empire 4000+
Ogre Kingdoms: 2500+
Bretonnians: 3000+

Bring more TROOPS

Offline Rhomdruil

• Members
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2007, 11:34:00 PM »
(US)  The Baron Riordan Metavici, of the Estalian Metavici's...newly bought..er...awarded minor nobility of Talabec Borders.  My, previously mercenary, army stands ready to capture the prize for our Emperor (and for glory and riches, not to mention the funds pouring in from our taverns and supply merchants throughout the countryside...I digress).

Doop123

« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2007, 07:47:49 PM »
   My Lord,

I Captan Stefan Von Widmeyer responding to you cry for battle I will be leading the glorious men of Ostland into battle. I will bring wealth and glory to the Emperor and our people, my only hope is that we can decimate the Tomb Kings and there demonic ways. I will prepair my personal guard, the blood swords along with the rest of my army for this campain, we will march from my presint location in Canada and by Sigmar do not finish the battle without me.

Best regards,
Captan Stefan Von Widmeyer

Offline FVC

• Members
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2007, 12:46:43 AM »
I, Fabien-Victor de Cuircourt, Lord Deveurais and vassal to the honourable Duke Taubert of L’Anguille, do henceforth pledge my allegiance, in the fullness of law both Bretonnian and Imperial, to Grand Duke Helmut Feuerbach of Talabecland, and to the Empire and Emperor which he serves, in exchange for the township of Zelt-unter-Laub, said township residing within the borders of his domain, in the area known to the commons as ‘the Great Confluence’. With lance and sword, in strength and weakness, against all enemies that may assail it, I, the right lord Feuerbach, his designated and trueborn heirs, the Emperor Karl Franz and all future emperors, I shall defend to my dying breath.

For this pledge, I do make known exchanges in excess of those required by the recent arrangement between the King and his Round Table and the representatives of the Empire.

I, my lady wife Mariette Cuircourt-Oiras, and all our trueborn sons and daughters shall be confirmed in perpetuity as hereditary nobles of the Empire, with all attendant honours and responsibilities, subject to revocation only by the Grand Duke of Talabecland or reigning Emperor.

I, and all soldiery mustered under my command whether by feudal levy, mercenary employment, or state training, shall actively engage in the search for the artifact known to the commons as ‘the Nemesis Crown’, and in the event of its discovery shall render it in all haste unto the Emperor and his appointed representatives.

Sealed on this day, the ninth of Summer-Tide, two thousand, five hundred and twenty two years into the reign of Sigmar.

(Dual fiefs, go! Translation: my character is Bretonnian and shall be taking advantage of the dual fiefs arrangement to obtain citizenship in the Empire. Consequently, I shall be registering with the Empire rather than Bretonnia for the campaign, to reflect changing allegiances, and to advance the more important cause – though of course promoting both Empire and Bretonnian background goals. With any luck the two can be coordinated well.)

Offline captainguther123

• Members
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2007, 01:57:42 AM »
captian guther reporting,

my men and i hail from The Great Confluence! i am currently in council with my brethren, they are yet to raise their troops for the coming storm( worthless cowards they are!).  we shall fight the glorious fight for our most glorious empire! my only wish is that if i fall then i be remembered as a humble servent of Sigmar!
A TOAST TO YOU ALL MY BROTHERS IN ARMS!

Offline CaptScott

• Members
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2007, 05:41:50 AM »
Officially signing in,

General: Lord Hendrik

Region: The Great Confluence
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 01:59:15 PM by CaptScott »
2010 - The year of Empire.
2011 - The year of Empire!

Offline LuthorHuss

• Members
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2007, 06:42:39 PM »
 Heya Name is JT I will be playing as Luthor Huss my offical nemisis crown name is actually Luthor Huss so look for me I will be trying to unite all the priests of sigmar to  search out and destroy the crown. I will be searching out the Taalford Lowlands myself.

Offline Nightshadow

• Members
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2007, 08:36:29 PM »
I have registered as Graf Wilhelm Anderssen.

For Stirland! :ph34r:
Graf Wilhelm Anderssen, Leading the Marburg Company (Stirland), joining Helstrom's 4th.
Awarded with the Nemesis Rune, Von Klaust's Laurels of Acclamation and the Scroll of Ludendorf.
NC: 5/2/1

Offline Essayons101

• Members
« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2007, 03:44:35 PM »
Gen Otto Von Ulrich reporting for duty in The Talabec Borders hailing from the proud city state of Nuln.

Offline smesj

• Members
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2007, 09:41:39 PM »
 Guiliame De Vatlestadt  reporting for duty my leige. my troops stand stationed in the reiks marshes and await your orders.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 03:18:05 AM by smesj »

Offline Erwin Moltz

• Members
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2007, 01:59:00 AM »
General Erwin Moltz of Altdorf, me and my comrades in arms are prepared to face the evil that lurks in the great forest without hesitation.  FOR FRANZ, FOR MAGNUS, FOR SIGMAR!

(I'm from the US)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 02:02:17 AM by Erwin Moltz »
"the only good northmen is a dead northmen" - captain highberg

Offline The Dark Count of Ostland

• Members
« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2007, 02:29:43 AM »
i'm moving to florida. put me in the us section with roderic schriber as my generals name please.
for the golden hammer and the empire!
empire
w/t/l
2 1 0

for the horned rat!
skaven: 2000 pts
w/t/l
5 2 3

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2007, 02:39:32 AM »
Welcome aboard all you new gentlemen!  To both the Campaign and the Forum!   :happy:
I'm in college!

Offline Orlock

• Members
« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2007, 07:00:16 AM »
I have logged on as General Reikhard Muller. Currently I have led the 14th Altdorf Footguards to Engondorf in the Barren Hills. I have already engaged Chaos filth outside of the town whilst sending forth a detail to set up a forward command post. The 14th are bloodied and ready for more.
Regards,

Reikhard Muller

Sigmar Protects
"My logisticians are a humorless lot... they know that if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay." - Alexander the Great

Offline Armour

• Members
« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2007, 09:51:04 PM »
Sweden - Northern Europe

General Johannes von Arenhart, leading brave troops of Middenheim and Altdorf against the greenskins, ratmen and vile creatures of chaos...
But above all we fight 'em with our faith in Fanatics!
 - Night Goblin Warlord

angusdoyle

« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2007, 11:04:23 AM »
i be angus reporting for duty from the city of caraburg. i will fight any foe even if it is my own kin for the greater good of the empire. my army is small but its is full of experienced young warriors that are eager to earn respect and honor for karl franz and his great empire.   

Offline embir

• Members
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »
The Army of Mannheim led by young, brave and ambitious general Heidrich von Ravenburg set a camp near Leopoldhaus. From this place will come the punishment to enemies of the Empire... unless I won't have time :icon_mrgreen:
man these ratings go up and down like a bretonian Lady's Chastity belt