home

Author Topic: Empire Magic Items to Discard  (Read 16976 times)

Offline patsy02

• Members
  • Moderator in charge of Gender Equality (Honorary)
Re: Empire Magic Items to Discard
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »
How about we let the Orb of Thunder cast Uranon's Forked Lightning...or bring back Storm of Cronos? Tongue Something to make it actually zap foes...zappy zap. Boom.
I suggest keeping it like it is now, but being able to target single units/monsters/characters instead of the entire battlefield. Also make it cheaper. Bound spell power levels should stay at 4, it's still just a bound spell.
Edit: I just realized how little sense it makes to create a thunder storm over a single unit keeping it from flying. :icon_redface:
I agree with the inhumane treatment of animals.

Offline Perforated

• Members
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 01:23:40 PM »
Have you seriously never used the Bronze shield?

I think it's awesome on my Captasus when he's out hunting war machines. He lands in front of them, get shot, laughs it off and goes of to kill them. Even if the poor pegasus takes the hit some careful manouvering should allow for a second turn charge on foot, and at least you know he can take one cannonball or whatnot while he's advancing :)
Stirland rabble for life!

Offline Rodman49

• Members
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 09:47:56 AM »
I agree the Bronze shield is fine.  The Orb of Thunder is also fine as its something thats useful and characterful and not just zappy.  We have the Doomfire Ring and Ring of Volans for zappy.

Offline pelcu

• Members
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010, 11:24:10 PM »

I don't think it's necessary to remove an item completely, there is always a way to fix an item and make it useful.
I agree. re roll panic test would be much better .
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 09:33:42 PM by pelcu »