home

Author Topic: What's your character's kits!?  (Read 14532 times)

Offline Drmooreflava

• Members
Re: What's your character's kits!?
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2015, 05:12:06 AM »
My 2 Cents:

I find that I use the AoMI to give people 1+ armor saves like a WP on foot or a BSB on foot so that they may have great weapons. It is also helpful if you are trying to get 1+ on several characters, it is just an easy option while a few others get the goodies like enchanted shield, dragon help etc..

I like a GotE on foot with fullplate, dawnstone, enchanted shield and dragon helm in large point games.

Overall, I seem to forget to put an Ironcurse Icon on one of my characters far too often.

The way I see it, you can successfully go two different directions with Empire characters. Cost Effective (especially on warrior priests) or Survivalist with big armor saves.

To contradict myself for the sake of my lovely daydreams, I like to think about a Beasts level 4 on a Griffon, possibly with a +1 to hit sword and talisman of 4+ wardsave. There is some cool synergy there with savage beast and pelt to be enjoyed. Even a grand master with a runefang would be pretty fun to try.

Offline carmaul

• Members
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2015, 04:27:38 PM »
I like a GotE on foot with fullplate, dawnstone, enchanted shield and dragon helm in large point games.

As previously stated in this thread, you cannot use both the Enchanted Shield and Dragonhelm on the same character.  They are both classified as Magic Armor.  You could use shield + Dragonhelm.

Offline Olrad

• Members
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2015, 08:15:55 AM »
My esteemed General Olrad uses the following:
A pegasus.
Full plate armor.
Enchanted shield.
Giants blade.
Dawnstone.

He has vanquished many artillery and blasphemous heroes and monsters that vie to destroy our fair Empire.