home

Author Topic: Would anyone like to play? (Online TTRPG)  (Read 304 times)

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
Would anyone like to play? (Online TTRPG)
« on: April 06, 2022, 04:57:30 AM »
I'm just spitballing here, but I found an interesting table top rpg that I think would be a load of fun, but I don't really have anyone to try it out/play with. Would anyone be interested to play a sci-fi horror table top rpg online through a service like roll 20? Its called Mothership RPG and its setting/theme/style is in the same vein as many space sci-fi horror movies/games (Alien, Deadspace, Event Horizon, etc)

https://www.mothershiprpg.com/home

0 Edition is available and free to download (pdf) and I think the official 1st edition comes out in November. If there's enough interest (3-5 people), I wouldn't mind putting together a one off 0e game to check it out. There are 4 "classes" to pick from and each one can be specialized for a specific ships role. There's the scientist (The ship's doctor, scientists, psychologist, etc), Teamsters (They ship's pilot, engineers, and laborers), Androids (synthetic members), and Marines (the muscle, military, field medic or mercenaries of the group).

https://imgur.com/gallery/2D7pJs5

Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Syphon

• Members
Re: Would anyone like to play? (Online TTRPG)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 07:33:38 AM »
I'm in. Why the fuck not.
Now go! Ride towards the sun atop these noble steeds
You're our spandex heroes, now fullfil your destinies
And so we turned and rode beyond the castle walls
with shiny codpiece armour that doth cradle our chivalrous balls

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
Re: Would anyone like to play? (Online TTRPG)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 01:21:39 PM »
Bump, hopefully to get noticed more and get enough interest.

Thanks Syphon!
Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog