home

Author Topic: On what date will this end?  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Carlo Chaimo

• Members
On what date will this end?
« on: August 28, 2005, 12:20:34 PM »
Guys, you are doing great! I am still in Russia, so I have not even been able to check in at all, so I am happy to see how well you are doing. In any case, when will this end? I will be back on September 4th, so if there is a week or two after then, I will be able to add a few battles to hopefully help out again.

Again, I havn't read the threads in about two weeks since I have not had any access to the internet. It looks like there has been some nonsense in that time? In any case, great job, and please respond on the end date.
I've traveled all over this world, from Alabama to Louisiana, and one thing I've found is that people always want to do good.
--Maxwell Custer

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 12:46:06 PM »
There is a thread in one of the other forums where that question is answered: http://www.warhammer-empire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9364.

And it looks allright now, yes. We took a beating in round 4, but let's hope that won't happen again. :wink:
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 03:58:51 PM »
Yes, we finally got our FIRST modifier. The smallest faction, and we only get modifiers to make us attack places. While Stirland and Middenland get defensive modifiers for being big!!!
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 02:21:24 AM »
Quote from: Helblaster_Of_Sigmar
for being big!!!

Nope.
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 04:05:51 AM »
Nah, I was just being sarcastic. We have been lucky 'cause no one has really attacked us. That is all, I know that they got modifiers IN SPITE of being bigger than us.
Gave into the WoW.