home

Author Topic: Round 7 Conditions and Modifiers!  (Read 2999 times)

Offline General Helstrom

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Chicks dig moustaches
Round 7 Conditions and Modifiers!
« on: August 31, 2005, 07:08:10 PM »
Hold the Burg!
The Stirlanders are in a state of rout. With his army falling back at all fronts, it is all Graf Martin can do to muster his few remaining troops for a dogged defence of the Höhleburg. As his generals direct the preperations for the inevitable siege, good tidings are brought - the Grand Theogonist is on his way to Ostermark, and with him comes the bulk of the Order of the Fiery Hart, as well as an ever-growing column of peasant rabble, weak in arms but strong in faith, rallied to Sigmar's cause by outrider priests with fire in their voices and gold in their pockets. The Stirlanders and their allies take heart at this news, and prepare to defend the Höhleburg to the very last.

All Stirland battles reported at the Höhleburg will gain a 25% bonus modifier this round.

To Prepare for Peace
Marshall Gernot understands all too well that Ostermark, ravaged and weak though it may be, will not submit to ruthless oppression. Its people have been tempered by the hardships of cruel decades, stripped of all pomp and pretense, leaving only a stout, proudly defiant core. To establish the Otillia's rule, he will have to convince the Ostermarkers that Talabecland has their best interests in mind. The "Kaiserinn" corps, thus far having attempted only limited reconnaisance of Bechafen, is ordered to break up into patrols and begin restoring order to the town by means of controlled guerilla, while refugees are being tended to at Waldschmidt.

All Skirmish/Mordheim/Border Patrol engagements reported by Talabecland at Bechafen will not add to the RIOT control rate.

THE MODIFIED BASE POINTS VALUE FOR ALL SKIRMISH / MORDHEIM / BORDER PATROL ENGAGEMENTS FOUGHT IN BECHAFEN (ie. 400 points) REMAINS IN FORCE DURING ROUND 7. ALL OTHER ROUND 6 MODIFIERS NO LONGER APPLY.
I don't know what Caesar thought when he got to the Ides of March
Don't know what Houdini bought when he went to the store
But I sure do miss the eighties

Offline General Helstrom

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Chicks dig moustaches
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 07:12:27 PM »
The Round 7 Tally Date will be announced ASAP. Expect it to last another 4-5 days.
I don't know what Caesar thought when he got to the Ides of March
Don't know what Houdini bought when he went to the store
But I sure do miss the eighties

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 04:26:37 PM »
Whoops looks like I should have posted earlier!

Let’s set the tally date for tomorrow: Monday September the fifth.

Sorry for the lateness!
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 03:57:12 AM »
A clue for any of you waiting for the last moment to post… Monday is a public holiday (In Canada at least) so I could do this thing at any time of day…

(looking at the time I could even do it in about five minutes if I wanted to…. but I wont of course)
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.