home

Author Topic: TDG 3: Get in on the action!  (Read 13584 times)

Offline librisrouge

• Members
  • Also, Metal is Best
Re: TDG 3: Get in on the action!
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2012, 02:28:02 AM »
Actually, I kinda agree with Nought. Part of the point of the TDG is giving us experience. What better experience could we ask for than with magic lores we haven't used before. Most Empire generals aren't packing lores like Metal, Fire, or Death. Randomizing the lore would likely give us access to a lore we haven't tried before.
Much like Communism, a level three wizard is a waste of everyone's time and will, in due course, fail miserably.

Offline Noght

• Members
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2012, 02:50:46 AM »
Actually, I kinda agree with Nought. Part of the point of the TDG is giving us experience. What better experience could we ask for than with magic lores we haven't used before. Most Empire generals aren't packing lores like Metal, Fire, or Death. Randomizing the lore would likely give us access to a lore we haven't tried before.

I've been rocking Death to a 6-2 record (2k list posted), incredibly fluffy (19.8 Swedish Comp).  Tell me what we're fighting and I'll tell ya what to use  :icon_smile:
"...the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything..."  Camus.

Offline Athiuen

• Members
  • The Old World
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2012, 03:45:34 AM »
My vote is for metal.
Quote from: warhammerlord_soth
No beer was wasted.
They fired at a can of Heineken.
The end is Neigh!
Quote from: Swan-of-War
Curse you clearly-written rules!

Offline Big Brother

• Members
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2012, 05:25:16 AM »
I would really like to see Metal as well, or if not, one of the lesser used lords.

Offline Holy Hand Grenade

• Members
  • Never leave the Province without it...
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2012, 06:00:55 AM »
Well, enough wanted some randomness so I rolled a die on it and got a 4.  So everyone wins really-  Shadow it is.   :icon_twisted:

Preparing the terrain, scenario and enemy army.  Should have it out shortly.
If at first you don't succeed...you either don't have enough faith or you need to bring more explosives

HHG's TDG/TEG Dice Tracker

Offline Holy Hand Grenade

• Members
  • Never leave the Province without it...
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2012, 01:19:23 PM »
Alright-  TDG 3.0 is posted and ready for your next set of decisions!

HHG
If at first you don't succeed...you either don't have enough faith or you need to bring more explosives

HHG's TDG/TEG Dice Tracker