home

Author Topic: Bring back War Wagons!  (Read 9784 times)

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
Re: Bring back War Wagons!
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2010, 07:09:16 AM »
I still say the crew should all be armed with Handguns and Halberds, with an Engineer's stats.

S5, T6, 5W, 3+ AS IMO (it is a super tough chariot). Perhaps no auto-destroy on S7.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline GambitGriffin

• Members
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2010, 05:52:19 PM »
I really like the concept of the war wagon but I'm afraid that it is to similar to the steamtank, at least it fields the same roll.

Offline Smythen

• Members
  • - Pikemen to the Empire, NOW!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 07:45:31 AM »
I really like the concept of the war wagon but I'm afraid that it is to similar to the steamtank, at least it fields the same roll.

I dont think it fills the same role. The steamtank is a super heavy chariot, that keeps chrushing enemy units with its impact hits.
The war wagon would be a lighter (though still heavy chariot), thats is used to make deciesive countercgarges as all other chariots.

Offline der Hurenwiebel

• Members
  • Adversus Malum Pugnamus
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2010, 06:19:36 PM »
Well I like the option of two kinds of war wagon, but that's just me with a historical kick.  Fliers would play utter havoc with wagon tabors though. 
"DEfighter wrote:
Hey, trolls stay the hell out, this is a serious thread. Empire are cheese. 2 steam tanks, a war altar and 4 cannons is so obviously overpowered. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't had their dragon shot down on turn 1 yet."

oh really now.  LOL ROFLMAO oh the irony.