home

Author Topic: Blood Bowl II  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Blood Bowl II
« on: July 21, 2015, 10:09:22 PM »
http://bit.ly/1NRBmsh

Wow this looks great  :::cheers:::
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Syn Ace

• Members
  • Misinterpreting GW rules since 1991
Re: Blood Bowl II
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 10:12:32 PM »
Yeah, I've been waiting for it patiently.  :mrgreen:
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes.

— Popularly but incorrectly attributed to William Gibson

Offline Deuce

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 02:05:08 PM »
I am both excited and apprehensive about the new game. That Blood Bowl is being updated to look much better is a good thing. But the prospect of having to re-buy every team I want and/or having to wait several years for all of them to be released or an affordable bundle edition is pretty dispiriting.

Also, one of the biggest flaws in the game as it stood was the woeful AI. Fine if you're playing against other humans but not so good for single-player (or the fantasy league I'm involved in). I hope they will improve that, but I doubt it will have improved significantly.

Offline Syn Ace

• Members
  • Misinterpreting GW rules since 1991
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 06:05:16 PM »
I just hope the Interface is a lot better. I hated picking teams because it was so clunky.
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes.

— Popularly but incorrectly attributed to William Gibson

Offline Mystic Force

• Members
  • Fighting Opponents in Iowa since 2007
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 12:01:40 AM »
I just thought that GW had made the best decision ever after the AoS of thing and were re-releasing Bloodbowl. I am now sad. I would have forked over money to get new  blood bowl teams. Not going to buy 2nd version of computer game.
Well smack my arse and call me Cindy!
Leading the charge with the clever use of acronyms W.H.I.N.E.

Offline S.O.F

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 12:33:31 AM »
Yeah pre-order exclusive teams mean this is a no go at launch or probably even by the Steam Christmas sale. By Steam Summer next year maybe but piecemeal team selling is an instant avoid for me.
Soldier of Fortune
Crazy DOW player
Rabid Mets Fan

Offline CarolineWellwater

• Members
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 12:58:31 AM »
((I'm not thrilled about it at all. 

After activating my Blood Bowl, I found out that the activation code at a time limiter. 

So, when I had to reinstall everything, the code had expired, and I can no longer play Blood Bowl. 

So... I'm not getting Blood Bowl II out of spite. ))