home

Author Topic: Suggested plan of attack  (Read 1335 times)

Offline wojammer

• Members
Suggested plan of attack
« on: August 15, 2005, 07:22:45 AM »
If at all possible before the round 3 tally the majority of us should attack the uneasy watchman in order to steal it back from middenland.

This would be a last minute offensive before the round 3 tally and would deal a huge blow to the morale of the middenlanders.

Offline towishimp

• Members
Suggested plan of attack
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 01:47:22 PM »
I think it's best to concentrate on Bechafen right now.  We've got a chance to take it, and the more points we take it by, the better.  It's got a high strategic value, and huge fluff value (for what that might be worth).  The potential gain isn't as large at the Uneasy Watchman, and neither is the chance of sucess.
One cannot be deeply responsive to the world without being saddened very often. -- Erich Fromm

Offline TheBuilder

• Members
Suggested plan of attack
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 02:33:26 PM »
Our secondary concern should really be udos fall.  It is important to taking bechafen and we have taken a few hits there this morning.  Someones next posting should be there.
The long road back to Stirland...

Offline The Village Idiot

• Members
  • Empire GT Winner
Suggested plan of attack
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 02:54:12 AM »
The Uneasy Watchman should be re-taken immediately...Followed by Bechafen. Then Fort Grigory should be taken, followed by Raukov.

I think we should continue posting victories along the borders and at Bechafen, but every-other report should go towards the Uneasy Watchman...then Bechafen, Fort Grigory, then Raukov. We then can deal with the pesky talebeclanders in turn.

The Idiot has spoken.

The Village Idiot
Quickly everyone, chant the Canticle of the Battalion Concept. Maybe we can convert him!
-Rufus Sparkfire, Imperial Scrivener

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Suggested plan of attack
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 01:43:05 PM »
I agree with the village Idiot, as I've explained in another thread. Middenland has put itslef into a disadvantageous position... let's take advantage of that.
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!