home

Author Topic: Greetings from the Undead of Carpe Noctem!  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Disciple of Nagash

• Members
Greetings from the Undead of Carpe Noctem!
« on: June 26, 2021, 02:44:15 PM »
Greetings blood-bags...ah...cattle?....er...humans!,

I bring good tidings and greetings from Carpe Noctem - www.vampirecounts.net

Before the End Times, our dark crypt and this site had a partnership, allowing the exchange of announcements and news. I am pleased to see this forum survived those turbulent times! Carpe Noctem did go quiet for a while, but you know what we're like. You think us really dead this time and then we always pop up like a bad pfennig!

Carpe Noctems is being resurrected, already we've updated our forum software to better compete with the likes of social media, and we've got some activities going on. As part of that, we'd like to reach out and offer our claws..ah, hand in partnership and re-enable our previous agreements if the admins here are so willing?

I'm also pleased to announce CN's expansion to include our Tomb King cousins. As Khemri seems to have gone for a long sleep under the sands, Carpe Noctem is a site for all things undead; Vampire Counts and Tomb Kings for WHFB, all Alliance of Death armies in AoS.

As you are, we once were, as we are, you will be!

DoN

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
Re: Greetings from the Undead of Carpe Noctem!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 10:52:16 AM »
I was always playing in both forums, although yes, Carpe Noctem was very sleepy. Glad to see you have now fully awoken!
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 02:20:12 PM »
Hey Padre! Yep, it's been a lovely long nap but we got up, brushed our fangs and ready to roll! Hope to see you over on CN!

Offline brr-icy

• Members
  • All the things 6th
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 11:09:28 AM »
Nice, I may have to log in again

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 12:39:07 PM »
Please do! It would be great to see you :)