home

Author Topic: Register your army!  (Read 1648 times)

Offline clausewitz

• Members
Register your army!
« on: June 28, 2007, 03:10:33 PM »
A count of the w-e players registered on the NC site shows just 12 instances of Helstrom's troops out of the 114 people that have registered in our recruitment thread.

Let us not tarry fellow generals.  The time to get registered and start posting battles is now!

Of the "Big 3" (Empire, O&G & Dwarfs) in the UK we have posted nearly half as many battles as both our competitors.

The time to fullfill our duty has arrived, don't allow our cause to fail!
I fought in the NC war.. and all I got was this lousy sig...

Offline smithbl

• Members
Re: Register your army!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 05:50:37 PM »
Comrade,

You could not be more correct, I have registered and hopefully everyone else will this weekend. Where were you able to tell about how many had registerd under Helstrom's 4?

MH

Offline vadis

• Members
  • Macho Salvaje
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 06:07:07 PM »
I'm registered as well. Had to put 2 email addresses there because I forgot to put Helstrom's 4th hehe

But I'm ready to battle nonetheless, this weekend the action starts for me.

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 06:17:15 PM »
You can see who's posted battles thus far.  Some haven't had a chance to play, some have forgotten to put it in their title.  Just a reminder for those who haven't done so yet.

And if you forget to add Helstrom's 4th, do your best to tie yourself in by putting Helstrom in your battle report and sticking with our fluff.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:04:19 PM by wissenlander »
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 06:52:25 PM »
Thank you for the reminder. I was confused enough to submit my regular army name...

Offline MrAnderssen

• Members
  • Stirland River Patroler
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 09:35:54 PM »
I beleive you are only looking at the list of players who have fought at least one battle.There are many of us who have registered but havent fought yet. If this is not the case where is the list you are looking at?

Mr.Anderssen

Offline stretch_135

• Members
  • Resident Tall Guy
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 11:32:55 PM »
1) I forgot to put Helstrom's Fourth in. I was kicking myself for four hours afterwards. Still am, as a matter of fact
2) For everyone like me who forgot, we can still make sure Helstrom's Fourth is known. As Wissenlander said, put it in your battle reports. Hammer it home in the fluff you submit. Anything and everything.
3) That was only the first day guys and girls. Some of us haven't had time to play games yet (still love to know how some people registered so many in such a short amount of time). I know I've got at least one game lined up this avo, and maybe a second if we have time.
On the quest to get my painting in the red this year...follow the madness here: Blog!

Offline rha celt

• Members
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 12:20:13 PM »
I to was looking for Helstroms 4th and wondering where everyone was. I think they are like me not able to game much during the week but will kick it this weekend. Small games planned for tonight then mega battles tommorrow and Sunday.
When in doubt attack, hey sometimes it works

Offline Sir Seigfried

• Members
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 01:32:45 PM »
Epp ... we were suppost to put helstrum's 4th? :S crap .. i put my army name

oh well.. played 1 offical GW game and 2 unoffical ones

i shall start putting Helstrum's 4th into any Battle reports i write now :D