home

Author Topic: Mordheim campaign  (Read 3794 times)

Offline Von Kurst

• Members
Re: Mordheim campaign
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 03:17:34 AM »
Yes there was and somewhere on the net there still is.  My group explored it from late October to, like, March this year.  Great fun.
As for the related warbands there was a revised edition of them out there before the Big Change in GWs site.  I can't find my printed copies at the moment and of course I lost the links when I switched computers...

I also recommend the Nemesis Hired Swords for an Empire in Flames setting.

We'll see on the 7th King!

:mellow: Go Blue!

Bye the bye you wouldn't be participating in the Crisis in Marienburg campaign would ya?

Long live the Emperor of Middenland!
js
“Why is the rum always gone?” -Captain Jack Sparrow
"It is, it is a glorious thing To be a Pirate King."
 -Gilbert, Sir W(illiam) S(chwenck)

Offline KingPierce

• Members
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 03:03:46 PM »
Hadn't thought about it, though it may be great fun, yes we will see upon the 7th, I'm so stoked!!! FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!! :biggriin:....sorry also Even though we have differences on Football you won't find me on the side of marienburg, 

Anyhow I've been thinking on it and I'm possibly thinking about organizing a Mordheim tourney if interest is big enough, there are some local guys around the Ft. who play and some of you gentlemen expressed interest, I don't know what do you all think, One day?  Weekend? (i.e. two day), entry fee with prizes to the winner? or just for the hell of it?  Let me know what you guys think and if you're interested then I'll try to shoot for a date that all who want to be involved are able to make it.  I'm thinking 1000-1500pt format. anyhow let me know folks.
If I ever leave this world alive

Offline Von Kurst

• Members
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 03:21:35 AM »
Football! Ain't it grand!

Tourney, huh?

I'll be seeing this week's group on Thursday--2 of them don't do internet--I'll let you know. Sounds interesting.

Go Blue!

js :smile2:
“Why is the rum always gone?” -Captain Jack Sparrow
"It is, it is a glorious thing To be a Pirate King."
 -Gilbert, Sir W(illiam) S(chwenck)