Galactic Conflict & Historical Games ... > Historical Games

Yay, plastic Napoleonic's this month

(1/5) > >>

Donnachaidh:
from the Perry Twins...
http://www.perry-miniatures.com/index2.html

--- Quote ---The box contains 42 Infantry figures in campaign clothing (half in Bardin regulation short tailed ‘habit-veste’ and half in great coats, all in overalls) , unit bases to allow you to build units easily and quickly, 2 flags and uniform guides and many additional heads for converting.

The figures in the box represent a 36 man battalion (4 Fusilier companies, 1 Grenadier company, 1  Voltigeur company)in the typical march-attack pose of the period including command ( 1 officer, 1 standard bearer, 1 drummer) and with an additional  6 Voltigeurs / Grenadiers skirmishing

--- End quote ---

The Black Knight:
Nice, wonder what scale are those?

Oh, and sculpt some landsknechts for heavens sake!

rufus sparkfire:
They are good miniatures (and cheap, as plastic should be), but I have zero interest in the period.

--- Quote from: The Black Knight on October 06, 2008, 12:46:27 PM ---and sculpt some landsknechts for heavens sake!

--- End quote ---

Yes!

steveb:

--- Quote from: rufus sparkfire on October 06, 2008, 01:44:11 PM ---They are good miniatures (and cheap, as plastic should be), but I have zero interest in the period.

--- Quote from: The Black Knight on October 06, 2008, 12:46:27 PM ---and sculpt some landsknechts for heavens sake!

--- End quote ---

Yes!

--- End quote ---
me neither, but look at all the bits, back packs, short swords, carteidge boxes, and so on. not to say anything about all those heads that could be converted with a helmet chop and empire hat/helmet substituted. might even be able to take some great coat figures and convert to kislev or some such. I would love to get my hands on one of these boxes of figures, my wife probably wouldn't see me for a week.  anyone want to send me one I would appreciate it.   :icon_smile: steveb

wheeeeeee!

Albrecht Hexenjaeger:
Wow! Those are some sexy models. I just wish I played Napoleonic Era games, then I'd have an excuse to own lots of them. Kinda makes me wish GW produced more of the static troop models like the 6th Edition spearmen and handgunners AS WELL as the multipart kits. Rank and file would be more easily fleshed out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version