home

Author Topic: READ BEFORE POSTING ... The Back Table Is Open Again ...  (Read 149 times)

Offline GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
  • Happy Spring! : )
READ BEFORE POSTING ... The Back Table Is Open Again ...
« on: July 26, 2021, 08:33:54 PM »
From the original ...
In the dark and dingy back corner of the Counts' Tavern many rascals and rogues gather at their favorite table to discuss matters of ill repute. Topics that would be seen as strictly taboo on the rest of the Forum are openly discussed here, yet the patrons must still speak in hushed tones and watch themselves, as the danger of  a true servant of Sigmar overhearing the wicked talk is always a possibility.

This sub-board of the Count's Tavern exists for discussion of other activities or subjects outside of our collective hobby.  Please keep in mind that we are all different people here from different backgrounds and with different views, and the normal respectful attitude elsewhere on the site is also expected here. 

Despite the freedom of discussion in this board, we still expect the same general high standard of quality posting, and the same good behavior, as anywhere else on the site.

Repairs have been made, a complete renovation has occurred, out with the old, in with the new.

However, that doesn't mean this is a complete free for all place where inappropriateness will be tolerated.  Be respectful, and if a path of informing others is your route, than such might be a guideline to keep things somewhat sane.  We realize opinions will be voiced, except in this imperfect world, let's see if we can be somewhat healthy about it.

However, remember ... this site is owned by Grutch, so don't be surprised if he's a bit off the cuff in his remarks, it's part of being the owner.  Don't take it too seriously or disappointment might arrive.

And ... if this place brings too much unhappiness being in here, than maybe it is time to not keep coming in here.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 09:11:30 PM by GamesPoet »
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Grutch

• Administrator
Re: READ BEFORE POSTING ... The Back Table Is Open Again ...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 09:21:23 PM »
Thank you GP for all your hard work and eloquence.

I'm staying out of the conversations from now on, but you guys can discuss whatever you want to your heart's delight. 

Offline GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 09:42:24 PM »
Thank you GP for all your hard work and eloquence.
Your welcome.

I'm staying out of the conversations from now on for now, but you guys can discuss whatever you want to your heart's delight.
Fixed that for ya.  :icon_wink: :icon_lol:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 10:35:24 AM »
New coat of paint on the old table, hey.

Control yourself people. Donít make it personal.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.