Imperial Artisans > The Brush and Palette

Monthly Painting & Scenery Goals 2021

(1/42) > >>

Sharkbelly:
Anyone make any yet? I'd like to finish up my Khorne adversaries for Warhammer Quest this month.

JAK:
During December the local GW store decided that they would hold their annual Legion of Legend painting competition online.

In January we have to show a unit and a leader. So for this month Ill have to put the finishing touches to 11 of my recently completed 27 figures.

In February we have to show 2 open entries -  so that will be finishing 2 of the November vehicles and adding crew figures (although I may try to finish the final tractor).

In early March all have to be shown on a 1x1 display board which Ill be doing during Jan & Feb.

GamesPoet:
Sign me up!  I'm going to finally complete my 6 Tilean mercenary mounted crossbowmen for my January goal.

Ta da ... and too bad Midaski won't be around to see it. :icon_wink: :icon_lol:

Borderguy190:
I need to get back into painting.  Haven't touched a brush since August...  So my January goal is a mini. One. Probably a 3d print (part of the reason I havemt been painting) I found.  Its a EnD/Mordeim villager

Gankom:
My painting goal is finishing my Khoragash monster, getting a bit more work done on New!Gotrek, and maybe finishing two sentinels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version