home

Author Topic: Painting Death Korp of Krieg ...  (Read 1063 times)

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
Painting Death Korp of Krieg ...
« on: October 02, 2021, 09:52:06 AM »
Now that GW has produced their first plastic figures for Death Korp of Krieg, currently only out with the newest big bog set of Krieg and Orks for the new Killteam edition, here's a relatively quick way to paint them ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFxrXDHMY8

So ... have you decided on the colors you're planning to use for your Death Korp of Krieg figures :icon_question:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Jmash

• Members
  • Lancashire, UK
Re: Painting Death Korp of Krieg ...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 09:41:30 AM »
So ... have you decided on the colors you're planning to use for your Death Korp of Krieg figures :icon_question:

I haven't even settled on the colours for my Cadians yet, and half of them are already painted!  :? :|

Have been giving some serious thought to stripping them all down and starting from scratch (if/when I finish my Empire project), and doing something a little more interesting - they're currently grey on grey.

For what I've seen of the DKK guys on Warcom etc. I really like the Drab green with the darker trousers, I'd go along those lines personally.

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
Re: Painting Death Korp of Krieg ...
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 07:31:14 AM »
Interesting.

And me ... I'm considering using a brown look to them, but the yellow of Steel Legion is also appealing.  However, not sure when I will finalize what look to be used.

In the meantime, here is the same painter from above that did the Death Korp of Krieg guy, and now using a similar DKoK figure with a wee bit of change to the helmet to create a Steel Legion example ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gavh_y-0RSM
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra