home

Author Topic: Demonslayer  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Joey

• Members
Demonslayer
« on: August 01, 2005, 09:03:03 PM »
Maybe it is just me but it seems kinda strange that he has fought a Talebecland list 5 over the last couple of days and achieved a Massacre all 5 times.  

Now I know people are probably only going to report battles they win, and I know there will probably a good share more of Massacres than Minor Victories, but.... I wonder if he is playing the same guy over and over because I think after getting massacred 5 times in a row I might want a break or something.   :lol:

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
Demonslayer
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 02:48:59 PM »
I am not sure he is not exagerrating real wins into massacres.... but I am paranoid.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
Demonslayer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 02:49:03 PM »
Yeah its a bit suspect, but we can't prove anything so hey!?!  :-x
Te morturi Salutant

Offline HoS

• Members
Demonslayer
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 02:52:37 PM »
oh well.... just keep fighting hard, and find people wo will play small games with you, and have never played, and then massacre them!!!!
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Demonslayer
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 01:07:52 AM »
I wouldn’t worry too much about cheating; since all of the processing will be done “by hand” the campaign team will be able to pick out suspicious results.

Keep playing fairly yourselves and there will be noting to worry about.
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline Joey

• Members
Demonslayer
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 03:28:51 AM »
I was more saying so out of jest although it is a little suspicious, but hey it is just an online campaign game so no worries.

Offline HoS

• Members
Demonslayer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 04:13:11 AM »
Yeah, it is not like our lives depend on it(oh my god!! Demonslayer!! Put the axe DOWN!! Help AAAAAGH hel... he.. h... urk...*kathunk, blood runs on keyboard* Hi, this is Demonslayer saying: Haha, I just killed HoS and now have his password and will always be watching you. I know where you live Joey)
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
Demonslayer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 05:17:28 AM »
He's had something like 10 battles. OK, I can accept that in these first few days since we can post victories from weeks ago. However he has got a massacre in EVERY single battle. Massacres are not easy, they're hard to do. In my illustrious career of warhammer I have got many solid victories, but few massacres. A massacre requires that your enemy makes some grevious error or is the unluckiest @#$& in the world!

Anyway I'm sure the campaign team will pick up on that.
Te morturi Salutant

Offline Archaon

• Members
  • The Everchosen
Demonslayer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 03:02:47 PM »
Not neccisarily. Let say you are a fast chaos army with a chariot or two and lots of fast support units, and your opponent is a slow moving infantry army. Chances are, there is nothing he can do to stop you from outmaneuvering him, and completely crushing him to pieces.
Proud user of an Empire General

Offline episteme

• Members
Demonslayer
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 12:36:08 AM »
I'm not saying it can't happen (I have reported a couple myself) only hard to happen 10 times in a row. Unless of course, like Midaski said in his humorous brief, that he plays only newbies etc. etc. etc.  :lol:
Te morturi Salutant

Offline FR1DAY

• Members
Demonslayer
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 07:38:22 AM »
I beleive it like 26 massaceres in a row now! This guy is either a god of warhammer and we should all bow at his feet and read the many and varied brilliant tacticas he produces to justify his wins. OR. Think he's a sad muppet on school holiday with nothing better to do. Did you see his last battle post 'in advance for tomorrow' bad karma man.
There are 40 different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack.

So why you complaining!

Offline HoS

• Members
Demonslayer
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 04:31:07 PM »
Bad karma to the extreme!! Oh well, I am having a great time in this campaign, I have played more games since this started then I have in the past 2 years!
Gave into the WoW.

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Demonslayer
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2005, 10:02:41 PM »
Yeah, I'm playing a lot of games now, but would do that anyway. It's jut that period of the year. :wink: Seriously, the latest weeks of the school holidays are the most active weeks of our little club, and the timing is almost perfect!
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...