home

Author Topic: The Lizards want's the Men to unite with them  (Read 4742 times)

Offline Scarface Khar-queza

• Members
The Lizards want's the Men to unite with them
« on: June 02, 2004, 02:03:24 PM »
We, the Lizardmen, servants of the Old Ones, call upon you to come and help us to complete the Old Ones plan! What say you?
I have suffered wounds, only to heal from them again.I have won battles, only for training myself.I am alive, only to ensure the Old Ones plan!

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 02:12:19 PM »
we already have a long-standing alliance with the Lizards. Check it out here:

http://www.lightalliance.co.uk/phpBB2/portal.php
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 05:56:19 AM »
OK. Sorry. :oops:
I have suffered wounds, only to heal from them again.I have won battles, only for training myself.I am alive, only to ensure the Old Ones plan!

Offline Ceridan the Green One

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 06:18:01 AM »
Hey, Scarface, are you a lilte after the time or why did you put this post here when we are already united?
Ok, I did't talk the Elven way but I wanna know!
All my foes share one thing:
They´re all afraid of me!

Offline EC.Sylvania

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 06:41:15 AM »
Give the guy a break.

He just hatched and before his skin dries out completely he'll be fighting off more Druchii than the jungle has seen in quite some time.

• Members
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 11:44:37 AM »
Ok. Sorry Scarface. :x

• Members
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 11:51:38 AM »
Apology accepted Ceridan.
Thank you EC.Sylvania, but I haven't just hatched. I'm Over 3000 years old.

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 09:19:56 PM »
Lizards.... putwee!  I spit at the sound of the word!  I have fought lizards day in and day out and have won only one small skrimish againt the unbeatable horde!  I really dont like them lol!
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364

• Members
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2004, 08:12:46 AM »
Warrior said:
Lizards.... putwee! I spit at the sound of the word! I have fought lizards day in and day out and have won only one small skrimish againt the unbeatable horde! I really

After the SoC is over, I'll smash you human bastard! You wouldn't bee here if it weren't for the Old Ones plan!dont like them lol! :x

• Members
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2004, 12:30:20 PM »
What's wrong with Lizardmen. I have been studying them in the White Tower and I've been in Lustria. It's not a great experience to jump from tree to tree, dive in the swamps and rivers, hide from Stegadons and Carnosaurs, and always see some remainings of what used to bee humans.

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »
hahaha!  Draws his sword you want me to help you with that scarface :) I except your challeneg after it is over you look for my army that is if yours still exist after it ends!  I guarntee mine will!!!  :)
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364

Offline Konrad von Richtmark

• Members
  • Marius Leitdorf Lives!
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2004, 11:00:24 AM »
Warrior, I will not follow you should you make war upon Khar-Queza. On the contrary, expect three smoking holes through your head.
The only good thing about 7th ed heads is that they look particularly inbred and superstitious which is perfect for Stirlanders

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2004, 08:07:19 PM »
LOL switching sides already my brothern???

User#364

Offline Konrad von Richtmark

• Members
  • Marius Leitdorf Lives!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2004, 04:06:49 PM »
I fight lizardmen should they attack me, but I will not make war upon those I consider my allies against the forces of Chaos.
The only good thing about 7th ed heads is that they look particularly inbred and superstitious which is perfect for Stirlanders

Offline dead 'ard greatsword

• Members
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2004, 06:44:22 AM »
i support you warrior but.. we need the lizardmen as allies and were you to attack them i would have to add more smoking holes through you're head  :x  :x  :x  but after we defeat chaos i'd join you
alway's wanted to see if carnosaurs are as bad as the merchants say
 :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
i'm back and better than ever...
i'm back from making things better...

Fear The Pedigree!!!

Lord Of The Flaggelents Of Nuln

• Members
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2004, 12:03:54 PM »
Well, the Elves aren't going to fight either against the lizardmen, so you will lose another ally. :x

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2004, 09:10:11 PM »
LOL it is after we waste the Chaos my brothern lol!  This foul lizard has insulted me and if you havnt learned yet im am quite arrogant and a bit hot headed a perfect leader lol!!!  Im young still like a pistolier but a carry the rank of Captain :)

User#364

Offline dead 'ard greatsword

• Members
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2004, 12:52:33 PM »
of course it will be after the storm we are unable to make it to lustria as we are perparing to defeat archaon
if chaos get the hell cannon does that mean empire will give lizardmen the hellblaster/cannon skinks seem to be smart enough to work it
i'm back and better than ever...
i'm back from making things better...

Fear The Pedigree!!!

Lord Of The Flaggelents Of Nuln

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2004, 03:15:45 PM »
lol thats funny but the lizards do not like technology if you havnt figured that out!

User#364

• Members
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2004, 11:51:18 AM »
Still, after the Storm of Chaos, We won't fight against the lizards but, we won't betray you either. Simply, we won't stand on anybodys side. You are a great leader warrior, you really are. But we won't fight against one of the greatest enemys of Chaos. :x

• Members
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2004, 12:02:09 PM »
My army will exist. You bet that it will. My army has been blessed by mazdamundi himself, and I garantee that it will bee alive and ready to fight you...
Hopefully you won't be killed by Archaon or somebody else, cause I will be the one that kills you.

Yes, the Skinks doesn't like technology, but why not. We could always have a cannon or two. No thanks to Hellblasters, The salamanders are like Hellblasters, only better in close combat.

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2004, 02:07:20 AM »
What the lizards need is pistolier or any fast cavalry.  but they rely on that silly thign called magic way too much.  If magic failed lizards would mayeb adapt too true warriors lol.  But this fight is for another day for now lets slay chaos beat together then we will settle are little fued!

User#364

• Members
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2004, 07:44:53 AM »
Agreed.

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2004, 02:34:46 AM »
Hey scarface wanna join my rpg lizards are fighting with us now we are about to face the Chaos!

User#364

• Members
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2004, 03:11:39 PM »
Sure. Is it the Empire Camp?