home

Author Topic: Zombie madness  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Shotzie

• Members
Zombie madness
« on: October 11, 2004, 12:00:13 PM »
I have been playing the old Skirmish undead games with my Sons after work, Twilight of the Dead and Night of the Plastic Dead.  They can be found on the GW web site.

Interesting and fun.  We are 9 turns into "Night of" one Empire Player dead, one lock in combat, the other 2 have bounced trying to get off of 2 of the sides, they are heading for their 3rd side.  You have to roll a 12 on 2D6 to get off the 1st side you reach, an 11 for the 2nd, 10 for the 3rd.  If you make it to the 4th you get off automatically.  The board is filled with Zombies, but they are spread out.

I had played my oldest son in Twilight, it was also fun, but he used High Elves in one game, Lizardmen in another.  The high leadership and the cold blooded made it less exiting as they almost never failed their fear test.  Fun anyway.

Shotzie

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
Zombie madness
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 12:15:30 PM »
Where can these games be found? Care to provide a link? :-D
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT

Offline Tytus

• Members
Zombie madness
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 01:01:08 PM »
Quote from: BAWTRM
Where can these games be found? Care to provide a link? :-D

Here it is:
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/warhammer/skirmish/twilightdead/synopsis.htm
(get the .pdf version- it's better for a print :wink:)

Where the Night of Plastic Dead is to be found unfortunetly I don't know :? , probably on the US site (it has much more additional stuff then the britishone).
Sigmar Ex Machina

Offline Nightshadow

• Members
Graf Wilhelm Anderssen, Leading the Marburg Company (Stirland), joining Helstrom's 4th.
Awarded with the Nemesis Rune, Von Klaust's Laurels of Acclamation and the Scroll of Ludendorf.
NC: 5/2/1

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
Zombie madness
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2004, 05:31:56 PM »
Thanks Tytus! Thanks Nightshadow!
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT

Offline Shotzie

• Members
Zombie madness
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2004, 01:58:56 AM »
Final update, we finished this game this weekend.  One of the Empire gunners made it, the other 3 became Zombie food.

Shotzie