home

Author Topic: Chaos Dwarf 6th book.  (Read 1369 times)

Offline brr-icy

• Members
  • All the things 6th
Chaos Dwarf 6th book.
« on: June 01, 2021, 04:22:31 PM »
Is anyone here a member of CDO? I need to get the file for Chaos Dwarf's book mentioned here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5935&page=1 Since it's the closest we'll get to the official (and could be argued that it is the official book for 6th) and I would like to add it to the www.wfb6thcharacters.blogspot.com site.

Offline brr-icy

• Members
  • All the things 6th
Re: Chaos Dwarf 6th book.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 02:35:40 PM »
Cross posted this on facebook, it's been found.

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 02:48:10 PM »
Don't keep us in suspense, is there somewhere easy that folks could find this :icon_question:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline brr-icy

• Members
  • All the things 6th
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 01:59:10 PM »
I will be posting it on the site above tonight after i am done work. I also will be working with "someone" to get the army selection edited to proper 6th core/special/lord etc choices as it was developed for 6th but during 5th. I have also confirmed that it is the real 6th book that was leaked.

Offline brr-icy

• Members
  • All the things 6th
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 03:03:53 AM »
I will be posting it on the site above tonight after i am done work. I also will be working with "someone" to get the army selection edited to proper 6th core/special/lord etc choices as it was developed for 6th but during 5th. I have also confirmed that it is the real 6th book that was leaked.

it's posted as playtest in the chaos dwarf army area. check it out. I just need to get the approval on the lord, hero, core etc list

Offline brr-icy

• Members
  • All the things 6th
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 04:52:30 PM »
I got the lord, hero, core, etc list done for the book. With help. He may make a cd specific magic list for it, but otherwise, i think i might try to play test it myself sometime soon, see how it fares against a cult of ulric or lizardmen list. Really glad to have been able to add it to the blog. I was going for most comprehensive page for all of the 6th edition extras, think I got that lol