home

Author Topic: CityFight Campaign  (Read 4104 times)

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
CityFight Campaign
« on: April 20, 2011, 12:04:00 PM »
Hello everyone!

A campaign is starting on May 2nd... CityFight! This campaign is not part of Warhammer-Empire, nor of the Warhammer-Empire campaigns. Instead, it is a small campaign hosted on an entirely different site, made by DemonSlayer, Dunrik Ironhammer, Tarlen da Foeburna and NewGuy. However, the admins of Warhammer-Empire have allowed us to advertise our campaign here on Warhammer-Empire, so here it is!

The stage is Nez, a small, fortified coastal town just north of Lyonesse. This town is about to become the stage for a brutal struggle for power between five warring factions!

While this conflict rages, there are things taking place in the shadows... The murder of a noble lady brings her brother to isolate himself from the war. Instead, he plans to hunt down the killer, and make him pay in blood. A web of political intrigues ensnare those who are careless enough to disurb them. And underneath it all, an unknown group of conspirators moves to seal the fate of Bretonnia once and for all...

So join now! Fight for ground, or fight for riches! No less than eleven resources may be gathered to help your faction, or to help yourself! Choose a side and determine the fate of Nez, of Bretonnia, and possibly the Old World!

Registration begins now! Check out http://trueds.easyphpbb.com/ for the forum, and http://trueds.nl/CityFight/home.html for the campaign site!

Hope to see you soon!

Regards,

The CityFight campaign team
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 07:25:34 PM by warhammerlord_soth »
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Re: CityFight Campaign
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 11:47:43 AM »
The first series of contests has begun! Try your hand and modelling, writing, or designing a scenario or regiment! Visit the library to find out more!
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline Dunrik

• Members
  • Alexander von Wolfenberg
Re: CityFight Campaign
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 08:38:26 PM »
Both Unified Trade Council and Chevaliers de Saint Leon could need a few more people, being the smallest at the moment.

As mostly empire players, I believe the former would fit the bill a bit better then the latter, either you want to in the long run help the people in Nez by wrestling the power away from the nobles, who some see as tyrants, or if you just want more coin in your coffers. The chance is here, a town is ready to be taken if you just have the will to try. Come to Nez and decide its fate!

Cheers, Dunrik
RIP Rufas/Ironmonger

"You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks."
Napoleon Bonaparte

My blog, http://wolfenbergtimes.blogspot.com/