Imperial Artisans ... The Painters, Crafters & Writers Guilds > The Brush and Palette

Pleasant Surprises Galleries

(1/3) > >>

ZeroTwentythree:
Until there are official galleries on the site, I've collected all the available images (a few have disappeared) from the previous Pleasant Surprises miniatures exchanges, hosted by warhammerlord_soth. I will continue to edit and update as best as I can. The first four years are collected and the most recent (V) will be added ASAP.

I have set them up on a Photobucket account. The links to each gallery are included below. I will set up slideshows once they have implemented that feature. If I find a better hosting option in the future, I will update the links here.

* Pleasant Surprises I (2008)
* Pleasant Surprises II (2009)
* Pleasant Surprises III (2010)
* Pleasant Surprises IV (2011)
* Pleasant Surprises V (2012)

Delthos:
Good work. This is a great idea. I only hope the account you used doesn't run out of bandwidth, or did you set up an account for each surprise?

Fandir Nightshade:
Thanks for the great work Zero  :eusa_clap:

ZeroTwentythree:

--- Quote from: Delthos on March 14, 2013, 04:35:56 AM ---Good work. This is a great idea. I only hope the account you used doesn't run out of bandwidth, or did you set up an account for each surprise?

--- End quote ---

All on the same one. If it hits the limit, I'll have to split them.

Darknight:
It's a monthly limit, right? So, if it doesn't work too well, we just have to wait a week or so?

Hardly the end of the world.

You know what is the end of the world? Jesus Christ returning in glory. "Man, My dad is going to be so ticked off with you guys, you have no idea . . ."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version