home

Author Topic: FreeGuild Start Collecting  (Read 11465 times)

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
Re: FreeGuild Start Collecting
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2018, 02:00:34 PM »
Anything new on Free Peoples?
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Oxycutor

• Members
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2018, 04:18:51 PM »
Not that I've heard.  The only forthcoming things I am sure of is a new Black Coach for Death, and the new magic supplement, with a Purple Sun of Xereus miniature.  There aren't any rumours about what the next faction might be.

However, it is Warhammer Fest this weekend, so we might see a reveal of something for Age of Sigmar.

If I do hear of anything that might interest Empire players - so Free Peoples, Collegiate Arcane, Devoted of Sigmar and Ironweld Arsenal, I'll mention it in the Empire section of the forum in all likelihood.   While I hope, the Free Peoples might retain the puff and slash, who knows what they may look like in future.  Some artwork still shows  humans as we knew their last iteration of models.   We seem to see as many new factions as we do updates and expansions of existing factions.  At this rate, it may be inevitable that some factions get dropped.   I would hope not for the Freeguilds, since they seem to be heavily mentioned in the background.

Offline Ursa Doom

• Members
  • From northern Sweden
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2018, 02:11:59 AM »
I figure that it's more likely that they will just give a lot of factions the Legions of Nagash treatment and roll up a bunch of the smaller legacy factions into something that's more similar to what existed in the old WHFB Army Books. So I speculate that Free Guild, Ironweld, College and Dispossessed gets gathered into one army.

Offline Uldakamedes

• Members
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2018, 06:00:11 AM »
The only thing that's happened so far is points reductions on Steam tank, Demi's and Greatswords along with some Faq chances to Crossbowman and both Freeguild General (foot/horse) and General on Griffon.

Offline Xathrodox86

• Members
  • He Who Fights Monsters
    • https://www.facebook.com/michalgorzanski
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2018, 01:37:43 PM »
Still waiting for new models for them...
Check out my wargaming blog "It always rains in Nuln". Reviews, rants and a robust dose of wargaming and RPG fun guaranteed. ;)

http://italwaysrainsinnuln.blogspot.com/

"Dude, that's not funny. Xathrodox would never settle for being a middleman."

Gneisenau