home

Author Topic: Talabecland blood has been spilled!!!  (Read 680 times)

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Talabecland blood has been spilled!!!
« on: July 20, 2005, 08:45:57 PM »
Hello everybody,

I fought two games against Talabecland today, one normal 2000pt. pitched battle and one special scenario, "the chancellor's family flees", and won both!
The pitched battle went extremely well. The Talabecland list used a TVI-style approach (three units of spearmen with 2 detachments of 10 free company fighters EACH, and a large unit of Wite Wolves), however I completely massacred my opponent, while losing only four flagellants, two free company fighters and two halberdiers... A fine day for the forces of Stirland :twisted: .
The chancellor's family flees-scenario went good too. With one character having fled with some knights in the pitched battle, we decided that his (badly wounded) character was trying to get away, with a Stirland assasination team rounding up citizens loyal to Stirland in order to capture and kill the fleeing Warrior Priest.
I intend to use these scenarios as a sequel to the story I wrote for the fiction contest, however I won't be able to post it for quite some time, since my computer is not fast enough to post such large quantities of text (which is why I haven't typed out a proper battle-report, either :cry: ...). I'll try to have the story AND three battle-reports up as soon as possible (the third being a Chaos-in-the-streets-scenario, in which Talabecland was also massacred :twisted: ).
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline TheBuilder

• Members
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 01:09:53 AM »
Congrats on your victory.  Good luck on your future struggle as the commander of the great armies of Stirland.
The long road back to Stirland...

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 09:21:17 PM »
Thank you  :) . Let us drench the fields of Ostermark with the foul blood of the Talabeclanders (and the occasional Middenlander, High Elf, Orc, Wood Elf, Dwarf, and some demonic ichor from the forces of Chaos :twisted: ).
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!