home

Author Topic: Important: About Bechafen  (Read 720 times)

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Important: About Bechafen
« on: August 05, 2005, 12:49:45 PM »
Attention all Stirland Generals!

I have just received word that I misinterpreted the Bechafen rules: playing skirmish games there WILL increase the rioters power! So please, do attack there playing skirmish battles! This message overrules any previous comments of me about Bechafen.
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline towishimp

• Members
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 03:00:06 PM »
Good to hear, since most of the games I play end up being skirmish (because of time constraints).  I'll soon be unleashing my guerillas on Bechafen!
One cannot be deeply responsive to the world without being saddened very often. -- Erich Fromm

Offline Heretic 01

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 03:24:50 PM »
Actually towishimp, he recalled all people fighting in Bechafen. Now we have to defend the Uneasy Watchmen.
never ask an Inquisitor what he is thinking about, lest he should direct his gaze in your direction and say “you”  -Imperial proverb

Offline towishimp

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 06:33:56 PM »
Yes, I saw, Heretic.  However, most of the games I have time to play end up being skirmish or warband games, and as far as I know the only place those games count is in Bechafen.  I've been posting my "regular" battle results in other places (not Bechafen) and plan to join in the defense of the Uneasy Watchman tonight and possibly again tomorrow.
One cannot be deeply responsive to the world without being saddened very often. -- Erich Fromm

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 06:54:51 PM »
and plan to join in the defense of the Uneasy Watchman

That would be "the retaking of-" by now...
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!