home

Author Topic: Azyr question  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Azyr question
« on: December 12, 2018, 10:01:21 PM »
In the app, there used to be a great ability to customize the unit pictures in your army’s list. Eg I have the war alter as the general, when I click on the generic altar pic, it goes to my pic library and I can replace the generic with a pic of my own unit. This stopped functioning on the old phone and I thought it was a degradation of the software. I click on the custom pic and nothing happens anymore. Got an upgraded phone and it still doesn’t work. I thought this was a really cool feature. Anyone else have this problem?
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
Re: Azyr question
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 08:23:14 AM »
I don't have Azyr (as I use the community page builder), but might sound like a bug, you could always send a mail to GW about this. There should be a special mail-address for the apps
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 01:29:48 PM »
Thanks😼
Will send them one today
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 01:21:08 PM »
I don't have Azyr (as I use the community page builder), but might sound like a bug, you could always send a mail to GW about this. There should be a special mail-address for the apps

Some PVT not thorough enough...
Tester or developer fault?

:engel:
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 01:58:09 PM »

Some PVT not thorough enough...
Tester or developer fault?

:engel:

or designer error as to not mention the change to the customer..
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989