home

Author Topic: Public Apology  (Read 5066 times)

Offline Jerok

• Members
  • Captain Campaign
Public Apology
« on: August 07, 2007, 03:01:36 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm taking this post for a public apology to everyone on the Campaign board and who worked on this campaign. Unfortunatly 2 weeks in to the campaign I went on vacation to a cottage, and I had assumed I would be able to hit the library in town almost every day to report and check here. Unfortunatly, the library computers were out of commission and so I was stuck for this entire time without internet access.

Because of this I haven't been able to work on this site, which has been my project for over 4 months now, in it's most important time, and haven't been able to keep up my score in the Campaign itself. I'm about to go see how we did now, so again I apologise to everyone for disappearing without a trace and especially to those who have worked as long and hard as I have on this....

And especially Wissenlander, whom I'm sure took over as he was, whether he knew it or not, my right hand in alot of the process.

Jerok

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
Re: Public Apology
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 04:12:53 AM »
It's cool.  :happy:

None of us have any ill will!  I myself had to fight mostly unregistered opponents.  I'm fortunate I was able to fight at all!

Real life does happen.  Damn reality. It is always screwing up fantasy!
I'm in college!

Offline Robert Klemic

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 06:07:18 AM »
Hell,  I was hoping to get in a lot more games but grad school came and shook its fist at me in the form of a 3 week Mon-Thu 1-4:45 Storytelling class on top of my Wed 6-9 Library User Instruction class.  I was going nvts these last few weeks.

Offline stretch_135

• Members
  • Resident Tall Guy
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 08:02:39 AM »
I got one whole battle in so far, and one that's been in progress for about three weeks of the campaign. Such a waste, considering I had grand plans of like 10 battles :(
On the quest to get my painting in the red this year...follow the madness here: Blog!

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 11:32:29 AM »
Welcome back!

I hope I did the Empire justice, in your stead, Jerok.  Was fun, sometimes frustrating, but an overall good experience.  Thanks to everyone for their support.
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 11:45:41 AM »
Everybody loves public apologies  :biggriin:

Just so that you don't have to read through every thread: Wissenlander has done one hell of a job here. It says a lot when the top six topics in a forum are all started by a single member (as it was the case yesterday, for example).

Offline Helborg

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 07:49:33 PM »
I'd like to make another public apology to say sorry about messig up the connection with asur when everyone thought I spoke for w-e when I didn't I feel extremely guilty and as ambassador I say sorry :-(

Sanj
i should really pull my trousers up now.  :icon_eek:

Offline clausewitz

• Members
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 10:06:48 PM »
Apology accepted Captain Needer.. er I mean Helborg.
I fought in the NC war.. and all I got was this lousy sig...

Offline Aquilifer

• Members
  • Ave Imperium!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 11:55:16 PM »
Yeah, no hard feelings, eh? We figured it out in the end  :icon_wink:
The Twin Commanders of the Glorious Silver Legion of Yvresse for the Nemesis War:
Equileus Vaerendil, Lord Militant of Tor Yvresse and Daeus Aeredor, Bearer of the Sigil of Yvresse

Offline Helborg

• Members
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 09:16:58 AM »
I'd like to make another public apology to say sorry about messig up the connection with asur when everyone thought I spoke for w-e when I didn't I feel extremely guilty and as ambassador I say sorry :-(

Sanj

Oh when I wrote this I forgot to mension 1 thing, although I am sorry I still wanna nuke Ulthan with my new weapon THE HELSTORM NUKE BATTERY.(rules will be in either the electors forum or counts tavern soon)

Sanj

Offline clausewitz

• Members
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 10:54:09 AM »
I wouldn't worry about the Asur, they have paid for their lack of vision.*

They allied with the dwarves on the basis of the dwarfs destroying the crown and improving Elf/Dwarf relations (and maybe talking about the phoenix crown).  In the end they got none of that.

[*yes, I have watched too much Star Wars recently, blame sky for putting it on all last week.]
I fought in the NC war.. and all I got was this lousy sig...

Offline Helborg

• Members
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 11:04:23 AM »
I wouldn't worry about the Asur, they have paid for their lack of vision.*

They allied with the dwarves on the basis of the dwarfs destroying the crown and improving Elf/Dwarf relations (and maybe talking about the phoenix crown).  In the end they got none of that.

[*yes, I have watched too much Star Wars recently, blame sky for putting it on all last week.]

Lol bet you there sitting there feeling like the biggest idiots that ever lived. I thought that elves where suppost to be wise or something. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. (NUKE THEM ALL) Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sanj
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:01:46 PM by Helborg »