home

Author Topic: Engineer Special Character *don't throw things yet!*  (Read 3141 times)

Offline Molleson

• Members
Engineer Special Character *don't throw things yet!*
« on: January 12, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »
With artillery being a major part of the empire's character, we should have a special character representing this. Maybe just a hero level engineer with a couple of cool upgrades or a weapon only he can use.

This wouldn't be unbalanced in any way and special characters aren't usually used in tourneys meaning that this character would only see the table when it should: in friendly games at home where people try to theme their armies.

I don't play a gun line myself but I think that would be a lot of fun and would provide hobbyists that particularly enjoy the painting aspect an oppurtunity to paint a cool special character.

Ok, throw things now if you want  :icon_cool:
Hindsight is always 20/20

Offline der Hurenwiebel

• Members
  • Adversus Malum Pugnamus
Re: Engineer Special Character *don't throw things yet!*
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 08:09:03 PM »
sure call him the dean of engineers or something else equally prestigious.  go check out the lord level engineer in the 8.0 thread kit him out as completely as you can and play with the army affective skills to see what you like.  It looks like no one else likes the idea of lord level engineers or special chars.

"DEfighter wrote:
Hey, trolls stay the hell out, this is a serious thread. Empire are cheese. 2 steam tanks, a war altar and 4 cannons is so obviously overpowered. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't had their dragon shot down on turn 1 yet."

oh really now.  LOL ROFLMAO oh the irony.