home

Author Topic: Problems with the Website  (Read 26033 times)

Offline Artobans Ghost

Re: Problems with the Website
« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2020, 12:24:05 AM »
Just in case anyone does it. There is a small white up/down arrow in the right hand corner of the board. If you press this by accident, your avatar, show unread/new replies disappears. Quite fun if you donít know fuck all about it.
Anyways, all well that ends well. Back to normal.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Online GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2020, 03:50:45 AM »
It be great if we all knew how all of it works, although we don't. And I don't still don't have a clue.  :icon_wink: :icon_lol:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2020, 12:18:29 PM »
Any feedback on what Iím missing to get this feature back. I really hate having to go thru every forum to find new posts. Definitely not into this

Really? Thats the only way I do it, and have always done it! I donít need a list of unreadís like my emails - I already have that for work.
Strolling through the boards is much more relaxed, rather than feeling like I have a to-do list. My opinion anyway :)
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Artobans Ghost

« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2020, 12:40:42 PM »
Any feedback on what Iím missing to get this feature back. I really hate having to go thru every forum to find new posts. Definitely not into this

Really? Thats the only way I do it, and have always done it! I donít need a list of unreadís like my emails - I already have that for work.
Strolling through the boards is much more relaxed, rather than feeling like I have a to-do list. My opinion anyway :)

Lol ya! Part of my obsession problem 😺 canít have unread items anywhere. No unread, unmarked emails, texts, threads. Drives me crazy. Also pretty ludicrous
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Online GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2020, 03:50:43 PM »
There are moments when it is just better to be clueless and keep bumbling along. :icon_lol: :::cheers:::

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2020, 04:47:34 PM »
Well I have an opinion too, and I reckon if is only fair and proper if it is also taken into account over such an issue as the one we are discussing here.

So .... What were we talking about, again?  :wink:
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

Offline Artobans Ghost

« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2020, 05:49:02 PM »
@GP and Padre

Exactly.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2020, 07:01:30 PM »
@ Artobans Ghost
I knew I was right about ... erm .. that thing we were discussing.
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

Online GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2020, 07:13:37 PM »

Online GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2021, 08:48:07 PM »
Did anyone else have issues getting into the site earlier today :icon_question:

Offline Noble Korhedron

• Empire General
    • www.facebook.com/rtedders
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2021, 11:16:51 PM »
They are all turning into corporate donuts.
Which is pretty disgusting really...

What REALLY gets my goat is the sites that pretend to be free, but then their ToS fails to admit they can use your images...  :icon_evil: