home

Author Topic: Lets attack fort gregory  (Read 2160 times)

Offline FR1DAY

• Members
Lets attack fort gregory
« on: September 16, 2005, 02:29:04 PM »
We can attack fort gregory thriugh Bechafen, so lets waste a few battles scareing the shit out of the M/K's there. Posting there will make then defend it, tasking pressure off the bridge and bechafen(which they won't be able to take now with our additiional victories there)

What do you think?
There are 40 different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack.

So why you complaining!

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Lets attack fort gregory
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 02:55:53 PM »
Hmm, maybe. It would certainly be fun. :P

Can we muster enough battles to make this a bit credible? Of course, if we do this, we don't need to post any battles at the bridge anymore. And I have a siege game coming tomorrow morning (and a "normal" game too), which could prove usefull in Fort Gregory. Other than that, I have one other battle left, and three skirmishes.

EDIT: Middenland has posted some battles at the bridge, but nothing to worry about. We have enough defences, both there and at Udo's. Especially if we can threaten Fort Gregory... I like your plan, but we must check first if we can afford it.
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline Psalm19

• Members
Lets attack fort gregory
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 04:54:34 PM »
Umm, I have a couple battles I could put there, so just let me know if you want me to.
Bang, you're dead or I'm not playing

Offline Psalm19

• Members
Lets attack fort gregory
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 04:59:44 PM »
You know what, I am just going to do it. I got here late, and I want to do something, so here I go, you guys might wanna follow up if you can.
Bang, you're dead or I'm not playing

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Lets attack fort gregory
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 01:30:55 AM »
Looks like we're on a roll at the Fort! :shock:

I've added a few battles there. We now have 9250 points there, if I've not made any mistakes (very well possible, of course). Nice!

I've also added my three skirmishes at Bechafen.

Now, what do we do? Keep attacking the Fort? Or post some battles at Bechafen, or maybe at the Bridge (where the Mid's are gaining ground on us)? Bechafen looks secure, but then, we can really not afford to lose the town!

I suggest that we add skirmishes and a few battles at Bechafen, and some at the Bridge too, just to make sure we hold on to those. Say a battle or two at each?

I'm not sure if that's needed, I'm maybe too cautious, but I'd really hate it to lose Bechafen or the Brüstenbrucke now. What do you think? And how many battles have we left?
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
Lets attack fort gregory
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 03:07:10 AM »
Good plan, do it.
Gave into the WoW.