home

Author Topic: UFOs and Other Random Paranormal Topics ...  (Read 141 times)

Offline KTG17

UFOs and Other Random Paranormal Topics ...
« on: June 13, 2021, 12:16:12 AM »
Likewise. We need to get a new UFO thread going again.

Offline Zak

• Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Re: UFOs and Other Random Paranormal Topics ...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 01:22:35 AM »
Likewise. We need to get a new UFO thread going again.

haha heck yes with everything that is going on right now!! lol
This is how Liberty dies, by the sound of thundering applause.

Offline GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 03:48:15 AM »
And somehow it appeared! :icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_lol:

- - -

Seriously ... feel free to post here, yet let's it stay away from religious and political discussion.

Thank you.  :icon_cool: :::cheers:::
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 03:51:00 AM by GamesPoet »
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Artobans Ghost

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 02:15:35 PM »
Hmmmm…… seems like alien tech is listening
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 06:28:30 PM »

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 02:01:26 AM »
Yeah lets not go tin foil hat conspiracy in this one. That tends to lead too far into politics. Lets keep it straight to UFOs, cryptids, ghosts, and folklore.
Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Zak

• Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 12:59:22 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    what happened!! hahahaha magic

Offline Zak

• Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 01:36:03 AM »
https://youtu.be/2qTGT0tDZUU i made this a few days ago

Offline GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 01:50:10 AM »
So ... should I start the mileage tracker now? :icon_wink:

:engel: :icon_lol:

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

Offline Zak

• Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 01:59:50 AM »
the five observable facts that ATIP have recorded about these UFOs as well as USOs

https://youtu.be/_TtifTBVk_8 fascinating 

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• intres cum fixura sine misericordia
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 09:34:35 AM »
Dammit! It is summer. I was looking forward to my vacation! And you have to start a UFO tread!!!

S.H.U.T.U.P just cancelled all vacations! Thank you very much!
Oh, and remember GW made it personal, not you!

Offline Zak

• Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 08:41:57 PM »
hahahahaha!!!

Offline Zak

• Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2021, 11:09:52 PM »
Here in Utah, we had hundreds of people saying they saw a large UFO ( huge) at the same time the Starlight ( im not sure if thats their name) flew over the sky.

Some people who saw the HUGE UFO said we know the difference between a bunch of dots and a huge ship thing lol

I have  a great friend call me up at 11pm saying he just saw it and it was life changing...this guy was a former Marine Sniper so he knows how to spot and identify objects lol 

2021!!!

Offline GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2021, 11:38:56 PM »
Two words ... eye doctor. :icon_wink:

:engel:

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2021, 08:56:50 AM »
I have no doubt that UFOs exist - unidentified flying objects.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Zak

• Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2021, 11:31:41 PM »
I have no doubt that UFOs exist - unidentified flying objects.

absolutely

guys the US GOVERNMENT admitted that UFOs and USOs are real, and they have no idea what they are, who they are, or if they are earth tech or something else !! ATIP, the organization billed to investigate stated that, the cases of UFOs, that could not be debunked, go back over 70 years!!

THATS Roswell bitches   :icon_lol:

you know this world is defffently messed up... when the government finally admits there are UFOs and they do not know what they are, and no body cares  :dry:

Offline GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2021, 01:24:12 AM »
"Nobody" is a bit of an over simplification. :icon_wink:

• His Royal Highness
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2021, 02:21:08 PM »
guys the US GOVERNMENT admitted that UFOs and USOs are real, and they have no idea what they are, who they are, or if they are earth tech or something else !!

I thought they just came out recently saying they know its terrestrial (earth) tech, just not sure who has it.
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Zak

• Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2021, 07:39:46 PM »
guys the US GOVERNMENT admitted that UFOs and USOs are real, and they have no idea what they are, who they are, or if they are earth tech or something else !!

I thought they just came out recently saying they know its terrestrial (earth) tech, just not sure who has it.

They are using language that allows for people to still hold to the idea that they ( government) can handle this …however, the language has room to allow for revelations of extra terrestrial.

IF the tech we are seeing is terrestrial then it like nothing any country has the ability to demonstrate, not the US, Russia, or China etc.

While the tech is explainable under string theory, and other newer scientific theories,  this observable tech simply breaks our understood laws of physics.

IF this is extraterrestrial or terrestrial it means huge breaks through in energy, travel, and space exportation

Offline KTG17

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2021, 08:18:49 PM »
Report to Congress comes out on the 26th I think?!

Anyway, yes on the language. If the US gov were to say, yes, the UFOs are alien, we've known about them for some time, and even have some bodies, a lot of people would lose their minds. So you have to be subtle about it, hold their hands but revealing a little bit of that, let them process that, then its easier to absorb the next little bit that follows.

Also, keep in mind there are 34 levels of Secret in the US gov. Many things are need to know only, and the President isn't always on the need to know. Politicians are really temp employees, and it usually takes something happening before the President is even brought in on something, like, "Mr President, we need your orders on this." And it might be the first he's heard of it, but hasn't had the need to know up to that point, and the peeps who do know, are working within some congressional guidelines or something and do not have any legal authority to act even if they wanted. Then there is the whole private sector, where I have no doubt that the government hands things off to Northrop Grumman or Lockheed Martin.

Keep in mind the US had numerous Soviet aircraft bought from various sources in a program called Constant Peg, a highly secret program to train US pilots in dogfighting. So if they could hide russian aircraft from the world, they certainly could hide whatever info on UFOs they have which would be even easier to do.

They are experts in hiding budgets. Look at what the CIA did with the Glomar Explorer. Still one of the most amazing things the CIA did during the cold war.

So there are peeps who know whats going on, but aren't all talking to the peeps who want to know.

I do trust the pilots tho. Both military and civilian. Skeptics who have never flown, trying to dictate to pilots what they might be seeing, is ridiculous. I could accept software issues with radar or targeting systems, but not when there is visual confirmation.

Offline Zak

• Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2021, 09:37:56 PM »
Report to Congress comes out on the 26th I think?!

Anyway, yes on the language. If the US gov were to say, yes, the UFOs are alien, we've known about them for some time, and even have some bodies, a lot of people would lose their minds. So you have to be subtle about it, hold their hands but revealing a little bit of that, let them process that, then its easier to absorb the next little bit that follows.

Also, keep in mind there are 34 levels of Secret in the US gov. Many things are need to know only, and the President isn't always on the need to know. Politicians are really temp employees, and it usually takes something happening before the President is even brought in on something, like, "Mr President, we need your orders on this." And it might be the first he's heard of it, but hasn't had the need to know up to that point, and the peeps who do know, are working within some congressional guidelines or something and do not have any legal authority to act even if they wanted. Then there is the whole private sector, where I have no doubt that the government hands things off to Northrop Grumman or Lockheed Martin.

Keep in mind the US had numerous Soviet aircraft bought from various sources in a program called Constant Peg, a highly secret program to train US pilots in dogfighting. So if they could hide russian aircraft from the world, they certainly could hide whatever info on UFOs they have which would be even easier to do.

They are experts in hiding budgets. Look at what the CIA did with the Glomar Explorer. Still one of the most amazing things the CIA did during the cold war.

So there are peeps who know whats going on, but aren't all talking to the peeps who want to know.

I do trust the pilots tho. Both military and civilian. Skeptics who have never flown, trying to dictate to pilots what they might be seeing, is ridiculous. I could accept software issues with radar or targeting systems, but not when there is visual confirmation.

:::cheers:::

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2021, 10:33:37 PM »
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

That works two ways. It is not because we cannot identify a particular phenomenon, that we have to jump to alien conclusions.

It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline KTG17

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2021, 01:31:26 PM »
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

That works two ways. It is not because we cannot identify a particular phenomenon, that we have to jump to alien conclusions.

Well that's fair, but lets say that its not alien as in alien from another planet like we are imagining, there is still something going on, which is something skeptics have essentially been dismissing.

Whatever is going on, these entities don't appear to really want to reveal themselves so it seems like they are just observing and once and awhile poking and prodding. I am sure we would do the exact same thing. If we discovered semi-intelligent life on another planet, we'd get all excited, observe, eventually try and communicate, then either wipe out or displace if we found valuable resources on their planet. At least, that is what human history tells me that we'd do. Oh and then pollute the hell out of it. So the fact that these entities aren't really doing most of that, I assume they have some reason as to why. We're prob just one curiosity in a galaxy full of curiosities.

• His Royal Highness
― Jake the Dog