home

Author Topic: Round 1 of the campaign  (Read 614 times)

Offline Heretic 01

• Members
Round 1 of the campaign
« on: August 05, 2005, 05:15:09 PM »
Well guys, the stats have been calculated by General Helstrom, here is the link: http://www.warhammer-empire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8746

Bechafen: We almost got control of Bechafen, we just fell short of control over it.

Fort Grigory: We haven't given any real damage to them, IMO.

The Uneasy Watchman: We have trouble here, Demonslayer, you were right, we are in need of major defense here.

Udo's Fall: We have some work to do here guys, not as much as at the Uneasy Wathcman, but still some.

Rhya's Sisters: We are ahead here, but it can all go out the window if we aren't careful.

*edit*

So, we need to really step up in defending the Uneasy Watchman and also do some more defending at Udo's Fall. I'm not sure we need to do anything more at Bechafen for a while and Demonslayers orders stand anyway.
never ask an Inquisitor what he is thinking about, lest he should direct his gaze in your direction and say “you”  -Imperial proverb

Offline General Helstrom

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Chicks dig moustaches
Round 1 of the campaign
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 05:29:09 PM »
Just to peek in here: Note that you can't attack "through" a contested location. Because Udo's Fall became Contested, you can no longer report to Rhya's Sisters. Vice-versa, by contesting Rhya's Sisters, you have made it impossible for Talabecland to report battles to Udo's Fall. Be thankful! ;)

With The Uneasy Watchman contested, you also cannot report to Fort Grigory anymore. Because both your "outer" locations are contested, Bechafen is also beyond your reach now. You'll need to reclaim your lines before you can attack outward again.
I don't know what Caesar thought when he got to the Ides of March
Don't know what Houdini bought when he went to the store
But I sure do miss the eighties

Offline Heretic 01

• Members
Round 1 of the campaign
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 05:36:01 PM »
I see. I guess this means were going to have some "fun" guys!
never ask an Inquisitor what he is thinking about, lest he should direct his gaze in your direction and say “you”  -Imperial proverb

Offline towishimp

• Members
Round 1 of the campaign
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 06:36:14 PM »
Yikes...GH made it clear that our situation is pretty bad.  We need to reclaim those front-line locations!
One cannot be deeply responsive to the world without being saddened very often. -- Erich Fromm