Galactic Conflict & Historical Games ... > To the Galaxy and Beyond

Star Wars Legion

(1/22) > >>

Sharkbelly:
Hey all, I'd forgotten that this part of the forum existed. I have not been painting any Warhammer stuff this year, but instead have been painting Star Wars Legion. I'll share some stuff here. First up are my Separatists:

I had a few extra Battle Droids left over after a side project, so I add them as optional riders for the Tank.

Artobans Ghost:
This is awesome! That first pic of the droid pack made me think they were huge until the next when the humie appeared 😺

GamesPoet:
Those look great!

So let me make sure I understand this ... the figures come in what color plastic?

And then they get painted. :icon_cool:

(GP ... what are you thinking?)

Well, I'm wondering what the game is like.

Sharkbelly:

--- Quote from: Artobans Ghost on June 09, 2020, 10:35:17 AM ---This is awesome! That first pic of the droid pack made me think they were huge until the next when the humie appeared 😺

--- End quote ---

True, although Count Dooku is a rather tall model.

--- Quote from: GamesPoet on June 09, 2020, 11:45:15 AM ---Those look great!

So let me make sure I understand this ... the figures come in what color plastic?

And then they get painted. :icon_cool:

(GP ... what are you thinking?)

Well, I'm wondering what the game is like.

--- End quote ---

They come in grey plastic. Although for a long time they were a softer plastic and came in baggies. Now they are hard plastic and come on sprues.

The game is fun. Not quite as fiddle as Warhammer. I also really like the old D6 rules from West End Games, so I use these models with them sometimes too.

GamesPoet:
So who owns the product currently, or did West End just "upgrade" the rules to whatever they are now, D10?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version