home

Author Topic: Recruitment  (Read 28502 times)

Offline Josef Hellsturm

• Members
Re: Recruitment
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »
Josef Hellsturm, Elector Count of averland, will go to battle in person!

(and don't come with that talk about Averland is disputed, it WAS disputed until I become count after a series of bloody battles :biggriin:)

I'm from Brazil, should join the battle in the US or UK regions...

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2007, 07:19:14 PM »
Hmmm, your call sir.  We're glad to have you, regardless of where your army goes!
I'm in college!

Offline Veldemere

• Members
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2007, 07:33:15 PM »
You would be more than welcome in the UK region if you wish.
Veldemere, Elector Count of Solland (Elect)
Quote from: wissenlander
  I'm fine with Veldemere and his retinue of disgruntled's

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2007, 07:37:28 PM »
Right now, I think it would be wise to go with the UK.  Not that I don't want you, I'd be happy to have your fine Averlanders at our side.  But right now we have the greatest numbers, and it would do us good to spread out some.

I'm not sure though, what are your thoughts on this Jerok?
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2007, 07:47:34 PM »
Indeed, whichever area needs you.
I'm in college!

Offline farmer

• Members
  • Victory is life
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2007, 07:50:32 PM »
I do not recognize this impostor as my Elector Count only a member of the house Leitdorf can lead us. I say Make him the General and send him off to the Drakwald region :biggriin:
"We fight them with our steel, we fight them with our courage, but above all we fight them with our faith in Sigmar!"

(Magnus the Pious outside the gates of Kislev)

Offline Jerok

• Members
  • Captain Campaign
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2007, 09:48:49 PM »
FIrst, don't claim Electorship. Its messing with set fluff.

Next, for Brazilians, i'm currently unsure of where they are going. I'll put you in the Unknown spot until I find out.

Offline Josef Hellsturm

• Members
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2007, 01:19:16 PM »
FIrst, don't claim Electorship. Its messing with set fluff.

Next, for Brazilians, i'm currently unsure of where they are going. I'll put you in the Unknown spot until I find out.

Hehehe The electorship is just for fun, I do not plan to use or even mention it in the campaing... :biggriin:   Just wanted to see if my "claim" would get some complaints(like Farmer's post, really funny!!!)
I'll report like a standart General from Averland, don't worry.

As we speak there is a pool at Warhammer Brasil (The forum of Brazilian Warhammer players) to decide if we all join for the UK or US...(so we can validate each other reports)

PS - Farmer, I eat Leitdorfs for breakfast!!! :biggriin:

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2007, 01:28:06 PM »
How many Empire players are there at that site?  We could coordinate efforts between the two (assuming most there cannot speak English, unfortunately I cannot speak Portuguese).  In all reality it would be easiest for everyone to be in one spot, but it may not be possible.  Could you act as a liason Josef?

Oh, and I've posted a call over at The Warhammer Forum, but nothing came from it.  Also Dendo and myself have proceeded over to Warseer to find some other generals.  If anyone knows of any other places feel free to do some recruiting.  Other armies are having success with it, so if we find the right spot we should be doing well.

not together.

Offline Veldemere

• Members
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2007, 01:52:22 PM »
Just as a thought what region do Portugal fall under, it may be easier to get over any potential language barriers.

Keep up the good work Wiss
Veldemere, Elector Count of Solland (Elect)
Quote from: wissenlander
  I'm fine with Veldemere and his retinue of disgruntled's

Offline Lachieo

• Members
  • Faith and Steel!
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2007, 01:59:47 PM »
I've just tried 40k online (they have a fantasy section for those you don't know^^) something might come from that^^
I have CDO, it's OCD but in alphabetical order. The Way It Should Be!
W/L/D 8th ED Army of Awesomeness: 10/0/0 :)

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2007, 02:01:07 PM »
Sweet, you never know.

I didn't even think of that Veldemere.  I believe Portugal and Spain are lumped together into one region.

not together.

Offline farmer

• Members
  • Victory is life
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2007, 02:06:55 PM »
I eat Leitdorfs for breakfast

Josef, if you had any honer at all, you should take out your pistol, go behind your tent and blow out what ever remains of your brains.  :biggriin:
"We fight them with our steel, we fight them with our courage, but above all we fight them with our faith in Sigmar!"

(Magnus the Pious outside the gates of Kislev)

Offline Josef Hellsturm

• Members
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2007, 10:18:00 PM »
How many Empire players are there at that site?  We could coordinate efforts between the two (assuming most there cannot speak English, unfortunately I cannot speak Portuguese).  In all reality it would be easiest for everyone to be in one spot, but it may not be possible.  Could you act as a liason Josef?

About 4-6 Empire players with 2000+ armies, but some of then are most fond of other armies, I'm working in convincing then to use Empire armies in the campaign...
(Well, about the BAD players, I won't try to change they minds, better they choose other factions so we can easy crush them over and over again... - tatical genius! :icon_lol:)

Offline talvisielu

• Members
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2007, 06:36:38 PM »
Luther von Geert, Priest of Sigmar and general of a small combat force hailing from Altdorf.

(and the cold wastes of Finland ;))
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
I am honored to present talvisielu with the Creative Reasoning & Erroneously Absurd Misinterpretation "CREAM" Award for 2008  

Offline Jerok

• Members
  • Captain Campaign
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2007, 01:54:28 AM »
Keep it on topic guys, this is for Recruitment posts only.

Offline Marshal Lucius von Morr

• Members
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2007, 05:54:32 AM »
Had better add me and the 27th wissenland to the Great Confulance( Aussie sector of the map)
This incoherent ramble has been the product of Pete's delusional mind, and in no way represents the views or opinions of the rest of Pete's body.

Roll of  Dis-Honour for the 27th.
2-2-10

Offline Sircyn

• Members
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2007, 11:42:55 AM »
Baron Reinhardt von Schadelandoese in the Ostermark has received the call to arms and draws his levy to him. I'll be fighting in the UK.

Offline Sherminator1

• Members
  • NOT Tim Curry.
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2007, 07:42:53 PM »
Prince-Lector Ferdinand III of Carroburg leads his host forward in search of the crown! I will be fighting in the US.
Quote from: Dendo Star
In America, God makes gas prices cheaper because we slaughtered plenty of native savages.

Offline WarriorPriestDorn

• Members
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2007, 02:09:40 AM »
Dorn was the name of a D&D chacter I played based on a sigmar warrior priest, with me just starting up an Empire army its only fitting that he now returns to the game I stole him from and lead my army up here in Toronto, Canada.
Local General: Would you like a shield?
Dorn: No that's alright, my faith is my shield.
-D&D at it's best

Offline Solkan

• Members
  • Lord of the Cleansing Flame
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2007, 07:41:21 AM »

Grandmaster Richter Eisenburg 'Champion of Solkan' has declared a holy crusade to recover the Crown and has amassed a horde of raving flagellants and witch-hunters under the leadership of The Ancient Order of Solanic Templars aka 'The Knights of the Cleansing Flame'.

The Army of the Cult of Solkan is riding out from the Grand Chapter House in Nuln with some hastily requisitioned (and extortionately expensive) allies (mercenaries) from the Imperial Gunnery School.

Richter has decreed that only the power of the Solkan and the Gods of Law are strong enough to deal with the evil of the Crown and the chaotic forces that covet it.

Step aside petty counts, dwarfs and boy priests of Sigmar, the Masters of the Cleansing Flame are going to burn the cursed forest and all who dwell within it in their search for the Crown.

(UK) Solkan
 :icon_mad:
Description:  Lesser God; Gods of Law pantheon; brother of Alluminas (god of heavenly illumination) and brother/consort of Arianka (goddess of law and discipline). Solkan is the angry god of vengeance

Offline Tritoch42

• Members
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2007, 10:42:31 PM »
After a month or so of deliberating and planning, the army building process is underway! Aldric von Geldenstein of Averland will be bringing his armies to the Talabec Borders (US).

Offline farsight

• Members
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2007, 03:43:41 PM »
HI, I'm Farsight Warrior Priest from Portugal, and you can count me in for smashing the infidels from where you like. I have 7000 points of empire blessed men steady for war. just let me know where you want them.
I will be waiting.
My miniatures soon

Offline dWhisper

• Members
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2007, 04:53:25 PM »
Talianus t'Amanere, a humble servant and hammer of Sigmar, has pledged his forces and allies to the great cause, in defense of Sigmar's heirs. Loyal servants from Altdorf and Talabheim, along with the mighty Knights Panther, are mustering to protect and claim the crown for the Emperor.

The heirs of Sigmar are versatile and flexible, and can deploy a mighty horde (5000 points) or smaller and more flexible forces (1000, 2000, 2250). I have taken the liberty of inviting fellow brothers from the Colleges of Mystic Arts, the Knightly Orders, the Emperor's own forces, and even the engineering colleges. Only if we stand together will the empire prevail.

Okay, fluff aside, I'll be in the US, and already have some opponents lined up for some fighting fun.
I'm a little girl with pigtails!

Fear the STank!

Offline Johan

• Members
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2007, 01:00:24 PM »
I'm glad to report that the Grand County of Averland is very well represented, with no less than 6 generals already signed up.  They are:

Josef Hellsturm
Aldric von Geldenstein (Tritoch42)
Margrave Mattayus Luddensburg (Hendrid)
Bruno Klopphart (Powder Monkey)
Arthur Frankford (Wyzer1)
Adelfried Heller (Me!)

Söldner von Averland, Prost!