home

Author Topic: *sob* Treachery.  (Read 4905 times)

Offline Rocky

• Members
Re: *sob* Treachery.
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 02:18:13 AM »
 If those oath breakers want war will give them war. On the other hand you say that they have an alliance with  are good friends the lizards then lets try to convince the lizards otherwise about the dwarfs joining forces with the forces of chaos. lets show those stunties who they are messing with  :dry:.

proud supporter of the DOB.
If it's skin is green blow it up!!!!!!

Offline dWhisper

• Members
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 02:19:48 AM »
Realistically I am wondering if GW is trying to shake up some things by having a falling out of Dwarfs and Humans. That would effectively rewrite alot of fluff.

Dunno, seems unlikely, given that they just reinforced the fluff in both of the rulebooks, which have been revised recently. More likely, they needed excuses why Dwarves and Empire would be marching against each other so much in the campaign. There's a whole lot of focus on three armies right now, Dwarves, Empire, and O&G. We're the center of the GW world. ;)
I'm a little girl with pigtails!

Fear the STank!

Offline CaptScott

• Members
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 04:37:08 AM »
I've heard they're also trying to claim the Halflings as allies!
2010 - The year of Empire.
2011 - The year of Empire!

Offline Hochland Hero

• Members
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 08:31:58 AM »
So they choose the High elves over us?!? DOB !!!!! il support DOB death to the oath breakers.

Now i have to find that old crappy model off the tied up dwarf
Quote from: Tostig
while drinking, once you're proficient enough, makes you invulnerable.

Offline Volkbane

• Members
  • Lord of the Anarcho-Syndicalists
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 09:38:09 AM »
Well I can see where they're coming from, and as a proud nobleman of the Empire I don't take any of it personally.  In fact as a gesture, all dwarven nationals living in my city walls have been offered sanctuary from reactionary civil unrest at some of our finest death camps. ...did I say deathcamps? I meant happy camps...where they will eat the finest meals, have access to fabulous doctors, and be able to exercise regularly  :icon_smile:

I'd trust our backwards tea-drinkin' feudal neighbors to the west over some backstabbing subterranean midgets anyday.   
Patriarch of the royal Kass family, Athalwolf 'Volkbane' Von Kass, son of the late Volkmar Von Kass, father to Konrad and Ron Von Kass.   Patron of Bretonnian pilgrims, defender of Freisenhaffen.

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 11:32:03 AM »
I am against this witch hunt (even if I am an Inquisitor  :blush: ) There are many and more Dwarves who recoil in anger of the decisions made by the high king and see themselves no more honor bound to him. Also a lot of Shadow Warriors of the High Elves calling themselves proud Nargarythian fight alongside my own noble men in this campaign over the Nemesis Crown.

I myself will not bow down to calling names and branting about how many dwarves I can kill. I say we give them battle if they want it but I will never let rage or hate dictate my doing.

Offline FVC

• Members
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 12:40:55 PM »
Well said, Fandir Nightshade. The conflict that has sprung up between the dwarfs and the Empire is a tragic one, let us not forget. After this Nemesis War is over, may transgression be swift forgot and reconciliation soon reached.

Besides, lingering grudges and growing old and bitter over broken oaths are dwarf traits, aren't they? You don't want to act too much like dwarfs, do you?

Offline clausewitz

• Members
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 02:37:27 PM »
I myself will not bow down to calling names and branting about how many dwarves I can kill. I say we give them battle if they want it but I will never let rage or hate dictate my doing.

Quite right Fandir.

After all hate and rage lead to the dark side... (sorry couldn't resist)

But there is truth in this.  These emotions are the root of much evil.  From such were the chaos powers created.

Now we wouldn't want to encourage them would we?
I fought in the NC war.. and all I got was this lousy sig...

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 03:04:16 PM »
Dude, it's not in fluff.  It's in reality.  We're talking about the Dwarf online community, not the Dwarfs in the Warhammer world.
I'm in college!

Offline Giladis

• Members
  • Asur Admiral
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 03:13:19 PM »
There is no agreement between VC and Dwarfs. They were only talking about a fluff alliance "I mention you in reports, you mention me."
The South will raise again!

Join the Solland Liberation Army!

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2007, 04:21:56 PM »
What we were told was different.  If we are wrong, then so be it.

But I did read a rather lengthy in character story that sounded like a proposition for far more than a fluff alliance.
I'm in college!

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2007, 05:11:38 PM »
Yeah, I have no problem with dwarfs in general, especially since I have a budding force of my own. It is the dwarfs from Bugmans Brewery, the single largest dwarf website on the web, that has made me mad. Well, not really mad, seeing as this isn't going to cause my life to change, nor am I really feeling any of these emotions in real life. It's just something that is fun to get fought up about.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Jerok

• Members
  • Captain Campaign
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 08:43:48 PM »
While great and all guys, and also while in support of the movement, i'mgoing to have to lock this thread. All I can see it being is a 'bash the dwarves' thing, and we don't need that.