The Campaign Archive > Nemesis Crown Board

Official complain about the ending thread

(1/6) > >>

Smiffeehimself:
GW have certainly disapointed many, many players both on here and other sites, so this is the official complain about the ending thread!

All I'm gonna say now is: WTF @ Tomb Kings!?!?!?!

Helborg:
The problem was it didn't include all the armies and for the armies it included it was all to predictable, it's like what wissenlander told me Grimgor left the battle just like Mannfred von Carstein left the battle, "look at me, I've come to fight you, bye-bye". Karl and Thogey didn't have to unite it always ends like that for the empire. Aiding the dwarfs achieve their goal.  Terrible if you ask me.

Sanj

WarbossKurgan:
:eusa_wall: Don't do this guys! Don't sour the end of the campaign by whining. So not everyone was happy with the result? Well phooy! Not everyone won!  :icon_rolleyes:

The campaign's success is dependent on how much you enjoyed it and whining like the Dwarfs are (and they did win!) won't do anything to help that. It's not about the official reports, the results, the crown, or the winner: it's about the experiences you had during the all-too-short six weeks. The Warhammer games, the fluff, the esprit de corp on the forums.

Don't complain about the ending, someone will think you are stunties!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Helborg:

--- Quote from: WarbossKurgan on August 16, 2007, 10:53:43 AM ---:eusa_wall: Don't do this guys! Don't sour the end of the campaign by whining. So not everyone was happy with the result? Well phooy! Not everyone won!  :icon_rolleyes:

The campaign's success is dependent on how much you enjoyed it and whining like the Dwarfs are (and they did win!) won't do anything to help that. It's not about the official reports, the results, the crown, or the winner: it's about the experiences you had during the all-too-short six weeks. The Warhammer games, the fluff, the esprit de corp on the forums.

Don't complain about the ending, someone will think you are stunties!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

--- End quote ---

Yh nows the time to get drunk not to complain, "everybody dance now" :mrgreen:

FVC:

--- Quote from: WarbossKurgan on August 16, 2007, 10:53:43 AM ---:eusa_wall: Don't do this guys! Don't sour the end of the campaign by whining.
--- End quote ---

Too late! GW ruined my life! I'm going to go live in a cardboard box in a ditch in the farthest reaches of Siberia, I am so disappointed!

Seriously, there are valid complaints to make about the ending. It could have been better. Yes, you may go on about the games, the background, the inter-forum discussion (and for me, that was damn fun), but surely all of that would only have been enhanced by a good ending?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version