home

Author Topic: Zombie Sprues  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Grutch

• Administrator
Zombie Sprues
« on: March 19, 2004, 11:01:59 PM »
The great Defender of Ulthuan advised me that I want some zombie sprues to give a more charming look to my Peasant Rebellion Army.  Apparantly these come with pitchforks and lanterns.

Can somebody take pictures of some zombie sprues and post them here?

I'm tempted to purchase a zombie and skeleton box just to have the models for scenery, etc.

-Grutch

Offline EC.Sylvania

Zombie Sprues
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 11:25:54 PM »
They don't come with lanterns. The do come with pitchforks. I think the lanterns are from a Mordheim sprue.

I think I have a few arms with pitchforks if you need them. I also play undead... with a force of about 120 zombies (no skeletons) and the extras should be lying around somewhere.

Offline Cherubis

Zombie Sprues
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2004, 01:11:48 AM »
lol, as a VC player I LOOOOOOOOOVE zombie hordes.  'course the enemy can't stand it...it's the next worst thing to a night gobbo army (I outnumber skaven a lot when i take all 180 of my zombies sadly).  They come with pitch forks, scythes and gibbets...everything u need.
Crush the weak.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• Global Moderator
Zombie Sprues
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 01:37:17 PM »
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Zombie Sprues
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »
Grutch..

The second sprue would be best...
Pitchforks,scythes and a spear..

Although I would spent that much for one or two weapon arms..
Best getting it off your friends..

great Defender of Ulthuan

Im great  :P  :P  :P  :P
Im a Drama Setter gripping my beretta sipping armeretta man you crazy if u think im gon let up

Offline CM Dante

Zombie Sprues
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2004, 02:16:49 PM »
Grutch, check ebay, I recently saw someone selling about 30 zombie sprues (minus torsos and legs) for £0.99, might still be up but I'm not sure if it shipped to the US.

Cheers,

Dante

Offline desro11

Zombie Sprues
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2004, 03:25:47 PM »
What you could do is just by the zombie box and then try to patch them up with greenstuff, it would make your villagers look disgusting and rabid!
What do you mean you lost it?! How could you lose it!! It's a cannon!!

Offline Erik Thorvaldson

Zombie Sprues
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2004, 03:00:13 AM »
I have 4 zombie sprues that I would love to trade for any Empire bits you may have.

Offline Bill Scott

Zombie Sprues
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2004, 08:14:21 AM »
Quote from: desro11
What you could do is just by the zombie box and then try to patch them up with greenstuff, it would make your villagers look disgusting and rabid!

LOL @ your great suggestion. It makes me think of a '28 Days Later' version of WH.

Can you also put Empire heads on the zombie bodies?