home

Author Topic: Zealot greatswords  (Read 869 times)

Offline Tiberius

• Semper ubi sub ubi
Zealot greatswords
« on: October 15, 2009, 03:35:37 AM »
Hello all.

I would like to theme my greatswords as some sort of Sigmarite zealots.  Monks, but a little more disciplined and trained than those dirty flaggellents.  I wanted them to look something like the character in Assassin's creed (1 or 2).  I thought the best way would be to use glade guard legs and heads, though I would like more flowing cloaks if possible.  Hoods are a necessity, but the rest could be changed if anyone has better ideas.  And does anyone happen to know if greatsword bodies fit with glade guard heads and legs?

Thanks.

Offline GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
  • Summer has arrived! : )
Re: Zealot greatswords
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 03:57:51 AM »
I believe there are pictures of a unit of greatswords around this site somewhere that have been provided a different look than usual.  If I recall correctly, then they were painted in red hues.  Might be worth a search. :icon_cool:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Alexos

Re: Zealot greatswords
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 04:22:43 AM »
You know, you could just sculpt on alot of that. I think I found a link... DAKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAA!

(summons link to dakkadakka.)

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/242410.page

Its the same thing, except you may not want to add the buttons or the shoulder edgy things.