The General Archive > The Tactica Board

Tacticas for W-E: Warriors of Chaos

<< < (4/4)

Taureus:

--- Quote from: anvalous on April 19, 2010, 08:53:02 PM ---Chaos Ogres:
Nothing too special about these guys.
Facts:
They can upgrade to Chaos Armor.  This gives them a 4+ armor save.  Not bad for an ogre.  With great weapons, this option brings them to a whopping 50 points each.  Otherwise their statline is just like an ogre.  Ld 8, I believe.
--- End quote ---

They are only Ld 7, which can cause some problems. But: They can also be marked!

A unit of 3, with chaos armor, additional hand weapons, and the Mark of Khorne puts them at 165 points, and gives you 15 S4 attacks. Or using GWs, the unit would throw out 12 S6 attacks.

anvalous:
Thanks, Taureus!

As I seem to end up piece-mealing this stuff together (and at work), the extra set of eyes is great.

The marks are a great point as well.  I'll try to break them down at some point (today?) as they are no longer the same as the old book.  For example - Spawn with the mark of slaanesh move 3d6 inches.  Shaggoths can't be marked.  Giant marks are a little different from the rest.  That sort of stuff.

If General and I can work something a little more formal out, I may shoot it your direction for a double check, if that's cool?

Taureus:

--- Quote from: anvalous on April 22, 2010, 12:40:16 PM ---Thanks, Taureus!

As I seem to end up piece-mealing this stuff together (and at work), the extra set of eyes is great.

The marks are a great point as well.  I'll try to break them down at some point (today?) as they are no longer the same as the old book.  For example - Spawn with the mark of slaanesh move 3d6 inches.  Shaggoths can't be marked.  Giant marks are a little different from the rest.  That sort of stuff.

If General and I can work something a little more formal out, I may shoot it your direction for a double check, if that's cool?

--- End quote ---

Slaanesh makes spawn ASF. :P And Khorne gives them +1 Strength. (same as for a giant)

I have no problem helping out you guys either, I just don't know the "Here's what Empire can do to win:" half of the equation...Seems like Handgunners and Cannons are the answer to most things though.  :icon_lol:

Fandir Nightshade:
One correction on Generalissimos post Mark of Slaanesh isnīt immune to psych it is immune to fear, terror and panic therefore they are immune to all leadership effects but are able to flee if they want to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version