home

Author Topic: Unhappy Random thoughts...  (Read 537195 times)

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Re: Unhappy Random thoughts...
« Reply #350 on: August 04, 2010, 12:15:04 PM »
I care about it. Are you sure you're eating enough? Because you don't look like you could afford to lose weight. Stay in bed if possible, and be sure to get enough vitamis. Fresh fruit are preferable, but pill work as well to a certain extent. Also, make sure you drink enough water or tea, but nothing with crystal sugar, because it nourishes bacteria. Hot camille tea with honey and some lemon juice works best.

Hey, thanks! I appreciate that. I can't stay in bed though, unfortunately. But I'll try to eat more fruit.

Quote from: wissenlander
Or just yell at it.

I can't shout at the moment.
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #351 on: August 04, 2010, 12:17:18 PM »
Well, get better soon then!  I can't do much yelling, either.
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #352 on: August 04, 2010, 12:18:07 PM »
That's okay. You're married, you have somebody to do the yelling for you...

::heretic::

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #353 on: August 04, 2010, 12:20:28 PM »
We're not a 'typical' marriage, in a good way. :smile2: 

not together.

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
« Reply #354 on: August 04, 2010, 12:24:20 PM »
We're not a 'typical' marriage, in a good way. :smile2:

Wrong thread !
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #355 on: August 04, 2010, 12:25:31 PM »
Good for you! :::cheers:::

I have outsourced all yelling to my GF. Like Alice from "Dilbert".

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #356 on: August 04, 2010, 12:33:25 PM »
Well, she is my ringer when it comes to 'yelling' at other people.  I'm such a push over when I get on the phone.  "So that's why you screwed us and over charged us an extra $250?  Ok!  Have a great day, you, awesome person." :|

not together.

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #357 on: August 06, 2010, 04:09:34 AM »
Yeah, I can occilate. Sometimes I am tough as, sometimes I push over from a calm breeze.

And rufus, make sure you keep your chest warm. Often I get cold because my chest has gotten cold, either from exposure, or running and breathing in cold air.
That means wearing shirts!
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #358 on: August 06, 2010, 09:09:50 AM »
Yeah, I can occilate.

Like a fan.

I can't stay in bed though, unfortunately. But I'll try to eat more fruit.

Fruit and Juice. That Simply Orange juice is awesome. I'm a big fan of Simply Apple too. Just real juice, and no added sugars, so it's better for you than regular juice when you are sick.
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #359 on: August 07, 2010, 02:27:01 AM »
my girlfriend is on a road trip with some friends for a friend's birthday... however in this group of friends there's a guy I dont like because he has repeatedly tried to steal my girlfriend or break us up. We originally thought it would be just a bunch of girls and gay guys on this road trip, until he apparently went to.  Hell the person whose birthday this is, her boyfriend wasn't even invited to this.  meanwhile I am stuck at home hoping he doesnt drug/take advantage of her.  :icon_sad:
Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline der Hurenwiebel

• Members
  • Adversus Malum Pugnamus
« Reply #360 on: August 07, 2010, 03:03:11 AM »
Well if he does you can always chop him with an axe.

or wait, maybe this is the wrong century for that.  oh yes that's right you can ummm....     hey this century SUX!!!
"DEfighter wrote:
Hey, trolls stay the hell out, this is a serious thread. Empire are cheese. 2 steam tanks, a war altar and 4 cannons is so obviously overpowered. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't had their dragon shot down on turn 1 yet."

oh really now.  LOL ROFLMAO oh the irony.

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #361 on: August 07, 2010, 04:46:10 AM »
Does "I agree with you dur Hurenwiebel" Sound as cool out loud as it does in my head? Yes. Yes it does.
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #362 on: August 07, 2010, 10:36:53 AM »
That means wearing shirts!

Damnit!

I'm still ill. Like that song by the Smiths.

Quote from: CannonofDoom
Fruit and Juice. That Simply Orange juice is awesome. I'm a big fan of Simply Apple too. Just real juice, and no added sugars, so it's better for you than regular juice when you are sick.

I like cranberry juice, but I don't have any.
If I wanted to.

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #363 on: August 07, 2010, 07:39:40 PM »
I am on the verge of total berserker/hulk mode.  :icon_evil: The dude I mentioned jumped into bed with her while she was asleep and slept there that night.
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #364 on: August 07, 2010, 07:49:26 PM »
and ....... do you trust her?

If she was asleep she wouldn't know - what happened when she woke up - did she scream blue murder?

You cannot do anything about it because you are not there - if she succumbs then your relationship wasn't as solid as you thought.
Nothing you can do, so  no use beating yourself up about it.
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #365 on: August 07, 2010, 09:22:09 PM »
I'm still ill. Like that song by the Smiths.
Just see to it that you get better in time for the next bash, ya hear?
 :wink:

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #366 on: August 07, 2010, 10:10:17 PM »
Just see to it that you get better in time for the next bash, ya hear?

I certainly hope so!

I've had enough of coughing all the time.
If I wanted to.

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #367 on: August 07, 2010, 10:17:35 PM »
Tell me about it. The week before now I was down for the count, and I'm still coughing as well. Damn colds. And in August no less.

Offline MrDWhitey

• Members
« Reply #368 on: August 07, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »
I've had enough of coughing all the time.

I haven't stopped coughing up phlegm for mmm 9 months now.
I thought he should act responsibly and just kill himself.

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #369 on: August 08, 2010, 01:56:35 AM »
and ....... do you trust her?

If she was asleep she wouldn't know - what happened when she woke up - did she scream blue murder?

You cannot do anything about it because you are not there - if she succumbs then your relationship wasn't as solid as you thought.
Nothing you can do, so  no use beating yourself up about it.
I trust her, I just dont trust this mother fucker.  This time she feels he over stepped his boundaries.  She confronted him about it and he blew it off and said she could sleep on the floor. I wish I was there, I'd go cro magnon on him.  When she first woke up to go to the bathroom, she thought it was someone else but when she returned, it was him with his shirt off. She was equally as pissed and just left and grabbed some breakfast.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 01:58:53 AM by Feanor Fire Heart »
― Jake the Dog

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #370 on: August 08, 2010, 02:00:45 AM »
She confronted him about it and he blew it off and said she could sleep on the floor.
Ah. That is a surefire way to score points with the ladies. They just love random guys who kick 'em out of their beds.
 :happy:

Offline jlutin

• Members
  • In Development Now
« Reply #371 on: August 08, 2010, 02:39:54 AM »
If she puts herself in a position where he is ever again, it's over, over, over.  And I would tell her that, flat out.  If she has to ditch some friends to make that happen, so be it.
Obama has spent more time playing golf than meeting with Republicans, his Deficit Commission, his Job Council and his Cabinet COMBINED.

Offline der Hurenwiebel

• Members
  • Adversus Malum Pugnamus
« Reply #372 on: August 08, 2010, 06:27:17 AM »
I'm content in knowing that if some asshole did that to my wife she would have elbowed him accross the throat several times, "to ensure a peaceful night sleep"  :icon_twisted: then dealt with the repurcussions in the morning. 

on the other note you should confront this mother fucker because HE obviously  has absolutely no respect or fear of you. if he had any respect or fear of you he wouldn't have even spoken with her let alone tried to slither into her bed.  Oh wait he DID do that, SEEE? 

I suggest striding directly up to him and without preamble of any kind punching him directly in the throat, step through shoving him onto his back, headbutting him in the nose.... whatever seems to fit best for you, then immediately continuing with WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARRRRRRE!!!!!  If ever there was an appropriate time to come un-fucking-hinged at another man this is it.  Over stepped his boundaries?!?! WTF overstepping his boundaries is stepping into a room where an attached girl or girls are sleeping, setting up camp in a foreign country is what he did.  You should go cro mag on him.

This is not a time for tea and crumpets or even a slap across the face, it's a time for war, are you ready for war?  How fiery is that heart of yours?  Or is she not actually worth it?  If so, fight to defend her assaulted honor.

I trust you haven't seen him at all yet, if you have and just given him dirty looks the initiative is lost.  It can be days after the event but the first thing you have to do when you see him for the first time is physically confront him even if it gets you in shit, because not only is that right but it is also defensible. 

"DEfighter wrote:
Hey, trolls stay the hell out, this is a serious thread. Empire are cheese. 2 steam tanks, a war altar and 4 cannons is so obviously overpowered. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't had their dragon shot down on turn 1 yet."

oh really now.  LOL ROFLMAO oh the irony.

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
« Reply #373 on: August 08, 2010, 09:54:25 AM »
I wish I was there, I'd go cro magnon on him. 
You mean, paint some pictures of him on a cave wall and then start throwing spears at him?

As Midaski said, there's little you can do about it now so no need to give yourself a cardial attack thinking about it. Talk with your gf, confront the guy when they're back, and make it clear you don't want stuff like that happening ever again. No need for violence if he agrees with you and walks away, if he keeps doing it, he's clearly not worth good manners so you can indeed go "cro magnon" on him.

Oh, and don't forget your gf is probably entirely capable of making it clear to the guy that his behaviour is unwanted. As I said, no need for you to perform any violence right away - your gf can do the honours if she wants to.  :wink:

cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #374 on: August 08, 2010, 10:31:02 AM »
One important question here is what were the sleeping arrangements - are we talking a private bedroom, or a communal dormitory type set up?
If the former I think your girlfriend could involve some form of the authorities ..............

It's very close to sexual assault, and definitely harrassment.
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?